No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• While Jerry may rule the stratosphere, your boy The Prime was spending his NFL Sunday with his NFL buddy, slaying King Neptune's Bounty on the high seas, off Miami Beach, risking it all!

Mercury Quads, 350 HP each (supercharged) that 1400 HP in total produces, 80 MPH not knots, I've never seen anything like it in a fishing boat. Take the NFL cash.

Cigarette Racing Team - 39' Top Fish Open.

At 39' and powered by quad outboards, the 39' Top Fish Open will entertain you and your guests as you tackle rough water in search of any of your pleasures. With all the performance that you have come to expect from Cigarette and versatility that you didn't, the 39' Top Fish Open redefines the category of Open Performance Boats.

[youtube]XBLKAjU-nO4[/youtube]
    ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Remarkable fishing machine, great day fishing!

Last edited by Optimus Prime; October 8, 2012, 10:24 AM.
      ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• You motorboatin' sunuvabitch you old sailor you!
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, IIIIIIIIII...Love to go swimmin' with bow legged women, I do, I do, I do...!"

My buddy just dropped 800K on that badboy and he just retired from the NFL. Crazy. Sounds like a jet engine on the water.

Comment

• Delayed, 22 knot winds, the balloon is no thicker than your dry-cleaning bag.

[youtube]PxVwYc1CMCE[/youtube]
            Last edited by Optimus Prime; October 11, 2012, 03:38 PM.

Comment

• Sunday morning 6am, next attempt. BTW I like my Red Bull with a little Vodka.
              [youtube]dA7Ke_sxJuk[/youtube]

Comment

• To put this in perspective, this is like John Glen jumping the hell out of the Mercury space Capsule on the USA's first manned venture into space. That was in 1962.

Cool film and music.
                There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

• Not quite, Jeff.

Don't know if you were being sarcastic, but John Glenn reached a maximum orbit of 265km. And although still impressive, Felix Baumgartner will be reaching an altitude of 120,000 feet or about 36.5km. Even Alan Shepherd's suborbital flight (first American in space) ascended to 187.5km. Jumping from a John Glenn-esque 265km would likely result in you burning up in the atmosphere.

Comment

• Sure The Prime with a cooler full of beer at 80 mph was like Britannia, ruling the waves!

.....But Glenn is the real hero.

In addition to the altitude, Glenn' orbital speed was astounding.

John Glenn orbited the entire earth once every 88.5 minutes.
                    During his 75,679-mile flight, Glenn witnessed three sunrises and sunsets in the course of his mission.

BTW he punched a one-way-ticket, no escape hatch or body parachute, Glenn never would of been able to jump even if he wanted or had to, serious balls.

Lastly, his capsule was traveling at 25 226.3 MPH, he would have been burned up immediately.

Really Last....drok, what the hell is a kilometer?
                    Last edited by Optimus Prime; October 12, 2012, 09:05 AM.

Comment

• shaddup
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Much like Nebraska, they say low-orbit space really ages a man:

Pre Mission.

Post Mission.

Last edited by Optimus Prime; October 12, 2012, 09:41 AM.

Comment

• Ha! Seriously though - the metric system is way better. It just. makes. sense.

A centimeter is 100th of a meter. 1000 meters makes a kilometer.
                          1000 grams make a kilogram.
                          1000 mililiters makes a litre.
                          1 ton is 1000 kilograms.

1 cubic centimeter of water is equivalent to 1 gram of water. Water freezing at 0 Celcius. Water boiling at 100 Celcius. I can go on and on.

I didn't have to look any of that up because once you know the system, you can just figure it out.

The imperial system is dumb.
                          How many feet are there in a yard?
                          How many feet are in a mile?
                          How many pounds in a ton?
                          What temperature in Fahrenheit does water freeze? Boil?

Why would anyone in their right mind device a system like that?

Comment

• I would.
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I still use Biblical CUBITS!

Like Yul Brynner in the Ten Commandments!

Last edited by Optimus Prime; October 12, 2012, 10:03 AM.

Comment

• STFU
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X