No announcement yet.

U of M thread (in the Lions Forum) :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow.. Even with that strong D Big Blue stuck it to them. What a game!

They've been shitty the last few weeks but this is a good time to start peaking
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• I don't think they're peaking. I was royally pissed off at them last week and I still saw this coming the second the brackets were announced. Neither SDSU nor VCU were capable of beating Michigan where they've vulnerable.

Beat Kansas and I'll agree they're peaking.

Comment

• We're on pins and needles.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Oracle View Post
          We're on pins and needles.
          Ha!
          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Was at work. Listened to the last couple minutes on the radio on my way home. Sounds like they played a great game with contributions all around.
            GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• McGary really showed up. That dude is going to be really special next year with his work ethic, skill and character.
              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Yeah he's going to be fun to watch battle with Costello for the next couple years. Two big white kids with serious mean streaks.
                Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• DanO-

Here's all you need to see to know what this game was like:

Burke made the shot too.

Comment

• Lambier!
                    I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
                      Lambier!
                      LOL

What a great pick
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Like running headfirst into a brick wall.

Comment

• It looked like we might get UNC instead of KansASS but KU is beating the crap out of the heels now.

Bring'em on.
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• The Heels were terrible.

I hope Kansas plays like they did tonight on Friday. Michigan would beat them by at least 10 if that were the case.

Comment

• THey are going to have a tough time with Withey. The last two games with Kansas he's turned it on and close out the opposing team.

Comment

• Withey played well and McGary needs to play like he did this past week.

That said, UNC missed a shit-ton of shots that had nothing to do with Kansas' D.

Comment

Working...
                                X