U of M thread (in the Lions Forum) :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SeattleLionsFan View Post
    I think Dantonio is a real asshole and a giant prick.
    Thank you, Captain Obvious.
    I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Bleier View Post
      MSU really has done a good job of developing players, but the level of talent coming into Ann Arbor combined with a competent (finally) coaching staff has me feeling pretty damn confident.
      The confidence you boasting of has never really left. You were touting the guru of the spread offense when he came in. I told you you had your John L Smith and you dismissed that. So I'm not too concerned about your ability to successfully analyze the situation.

Comment

• His offense did improve and put up some big numbers, albeit against the weaker teams. You've often said the the game is won in the trenches, so I am very happy to see Hoke hauling in so many top-tier linemen. Hoke and Mattison are exactly what you prescribed for Michigan. Dave Brandon must have been reading your posts.
        I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• I was right all along, they needed a new Lloyd Carr and it looks like they have one. That doesn't mean Dantonio is going to turn into a bad coach. Recruting between the two schools is not a zero sum game. In fact it never has been, Dantonio's recruting classes have been better than any MSU coach since Daugherty. You have to go back to the prime years of Perles to find instances of MSU being able to redshirt freshman who could start, they have that now.

Comment

• As long as MSU knows how to build and field top college football defenses they are going to be quite tough to beat no matter how well a team recruits.

While watching the five-pack of bowl games involving Big Ten teams Monday, I looked for the units that had the speed, athleticism, explosiveness and playmaking ability to be branded as nationally elite.
            Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• Oh my goodness... Does any of our U of M fans ever go into the MSU thread? I know I sure don't. Go seek life elsewhere for college football talk.

It's like our thread consists so much of little brother trolls that we can't even get intelligent conversation amongst ourselves.
              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• You're not missed in that thread, let me tell you.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                  we can't even get intelligent conversation amongst ourselves.
                  well, you got something right.
                  Forever One!

Comment

• I can't belive I missed that.

Comment

• Yeah I figured you'd say that but seriously.. We can't get a good U of M talk going because of the trolls. Stay in your thread.
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Masspartan View Post
                        well, you got something right.
                        Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                        I can't belive I missed that.
                        You are a bit slow on the uptake today, because I laughed when I saw how it was
                        Attached Files
                        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Thats correct, can I blame on lack of caffeine? I haven't had a diet coke for nearly a week and my body is in revolt.

Comment

• Continued improvements are underway at the Crisler Center. Things just keep getting better!

Michigan played its final home game on Saturday but construction crews haven’t waited to begin work on the next phase of Crisler Center renovations. After completing the William Davidson Player Development Center and revamping the seating inside the arena, the next phase will improve widening concourses along adding additional amenities, club seating and more. Check out […]

Comment

• MICHGAN'S window for the B1G title is still open a crack as Indiana bitch-slapped spartie tonight.

Michigan still needs to win out and ohio needs to lose to Northwestern and then beat spartie this weekend.

Slim chance but still a chance.

I didn't think they'd be in this position after Darius Morris left. I thought they'd be a 4th-6th place team. Kudos to them for being ahead of schedule.

Comment

• Here's the Senior Night ceremony:

Comment

Working...
                                X