Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh yeah.

Hell, I could have written it. Ha!
    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• I thought it was a bit over the top to actually post on here though.
      2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Originally posted by LionsFanInJapan View Post
        I thought it was a bit over the top to actually post on here though.
        Maybe just a bit...
        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• lol I could have written that!!
          #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
            Oh yeah.

Hell, I could have written it. Ha!
            Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
            lol I could have written that!!
            haha - my grammar brother.

For the record, my reply was before I saw yours (it was on a diff page).
            #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Ha!

Comment

• LMAO.
                GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• I would buy this if I was a millionaire:
                  Rep your favorite shows like Game of Thrones, Curb Your Enthusiasm, Euphoria and more with official merch! Shop official merchandise from all of your favorite HBO shows! Apparel, drinkware & more!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mS_CvXj21uk"]Parks and Recreation - Ben and the Iron Throne (Deleted Scene) - YouTube[/ame]
                  AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Is the daylight savings shift this weekend?
                    Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Originally posted by Tony G View Post
                      Is the daylight savings shift this weekend?
                      Yes. Tonight.
                      19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Dear Lions Forum,

Words fail to deliver the heartfelt message I am compelled to send to you at this moment; a moment of weakness, of shame, of regret. I will start by asking for your forgiveness and consideration as I suffer an earlier decision I made. I am neither proud nor content with what I have done but feel I have paid dearly and can only hope you understand.

It started this afternoon with an innocent trip to the Lions' official site to read more on the passing of WCF. I don't know if it was the grief or the fact that none of you have noticed my numerous attempts to regain the spark we had in the past (not even one comment on the Honolulu blue undergarments I have been wearing in honor of my very first post in this forum so long ago). Regardless, while in the official team site, I regretfully clicked on the forum there.

It felt so fresh and new. Clicking and seeing the virgin threads, unopened, unread, and beckoning my attention. Well, one thing led to another, and I am sorry to say, before I knew it, I was three pages deep into a filthy, sweaty, disgusting conversation about season tickets. Oh I didn't directly participate, no, but I stood in the corner and watched. Oh I watched and grinned, and shamelessly indulged by reading each nauseating comment with a sick need for more. Before I knew it, I had read pages of inane stupidity. I watched each and every conversation degrade into junior high challenge of manhood.

It progressed until my morbid fixation was shocked into reality. I noticed I had read at least an hour's worth of rebelyankeeisms. I felt so dirty that I had to scrub with a wire brush of shame sprinkled with sea salt and powdered cleanser. No blue kool aid/lysol concoction can change me back to the untouched prom queen I once was for you all. All I can do is beg for your understanding and hope you can believe that I will never stray again.

Signed - Cheaper Trick
                        Where are we going; and what's up with this hand basket?

Comment

• LOL what were you thinking?!?!
                          #birdsarentreal

Comment

• lol

best not hooker
                            19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• DeAngelo Hall has played 10 NFL seasons and is only 30 years old?! I thought he was a little bit older lol.. Hall has 3-5 more seasons left in him I bet.
                              Complete career NFL stats for Washington Redskins Safety DeAngelo Hall on ESPN. Includes scoring, rushing, defensive and receiving stats.

He is the same age as Weeden lol.
                              AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Subject: Michigan Facts

Michigan & Detroit ? DID YOU KNOW THIS?

From 1910 to 1920, Hamtramck, Michigan grew from 3,589 to 45,615
                                residents, leading the nation in growth for that period.

During the lumber boom era, the row of saloons that lined Water Street
                                in Bay City was known as 'Hell's Half Mile.'

In 1936, Escanaba, Michigan harvested and processed 100,000 sq. ft. of
                                birds eye maple to be used in the English Luxury Liner, the Queen Mary.

When the territory of Michigan was created on Jan 11, 1805, Detroit was
                                chosen as its capital.

Bagley's Corner was the original name of Bloomfield Hills.

The world's only marble lighthouse is located on Belle Isle. (Livingston
                                Lighthouse).

Hog's Hollow was the original name of Utica, Michigan.

There are over 11,500 lakes in Michigan.

The home offices of Life Savers Candy, Beech-Nut Gum, and Squirt soft
                                drinks are in Holland, Michigan.

In 1870, Detroit became the nation's first telephone customers to have
                                phone numbers assigned to them.

Charles A. Lindbergh was born in Detroit on Feb 4, 1902.

The Stars and Stripes first flew over Michigan soil on July 11, 1796.

In Sept. 1908, William C. Durant organized several independent
                                automobile plants into what was to become General Motors.

Michigan began charging an annual license fee of 50 cents in 1915 for
                                Autos.

Michigan's first police woman began walking the beat in Detroit in1893.

In 1942, the Davidson Freeway in Detroit was completed and became the
                                world's first urban freeway.

The first soft drink, (Vernor's Ginger Ale) was introduced by a Detroit
                                Pharmacist, James A. Vernor, in 1866.

Note:
                                There were several 'elixirs' on the market at that time, including what
                                would later be called Coca Cola. These contained alcohol, whereas
                                Vernor's didn't. Thus the name 'soft' drink.

The intersection of Woodward Avenue and Grand Avenue in Detroit proudly
                                displayed the world's first traffic light.

In 1915, leaders of 19 countries and 26 States came to check it out in
                                the first six months.

In 1688, Father Jacques Marquette founded the first permanent settlement
                                in what would later become Michigan.

The world's first shopping mall (Northland Mall), opened in the Detroit
                                suburb of Southfield in 1954. Newspapers from overseas as well as this
                                country wrote that it would never catch on. Duh?

The world's first painted highway center lines were featured in Trenton,
                                Michigan in 1911. They were used in other towns and that was how Center
                                Line, Michigan got its name.

Michigan ranks Number 1 nationally in the production of dog sleds.

The nation's largest indoor/outdoor museum complex is Henry Ford Museum
                                and Greenfield Village.

Opened in 1904, the nation's oldest freshwater aquarium (was) the Belle
                                Isle Aquarium. (AND IS AGAIN in 2012!)

The onion is Michigan's largest fresh-market vegetable crop.

************************************************** *************************
                                YOU'RE AN OLD DETROITER (OR JUST OLD) IF:

You took a 'moonlight cruise' to Bob-Lo with Captain Bob-Lo or went to
                                Edgewater Amusement Park.

You shopped at Hughes and Hatcher, B. Siegel, Peck and Peck, Himelhochs,
                                Robert Hall, Crowley's, Shoppers Fair, EJ Korvettes or Federals and of
                                course Demery's.

You rode the elevator at J. L. Hudson's, which was 'run' by an elevator
                                operator. Fabulous Toy Department on the 12th floor.

You remember a Winkleman's, Sanders, and Federal store in your
                                neighborhood.

You remember the 'Big Snow', Buffalo Bob, Howdy Doody, Clarabelle,
                                Phineas T. Bluster, Princess Summer-Fall-Winter-Spring.

You remember Twin Pines Dairy delivered milk and juice to the chute on
                                the side of your house, and Milky the Clown performed magic with the
                                magic words 'Twin Pines.'

You remember the Good Humor man in a white uniform, ringing the bells as
                                he drove down your street selling ice cream.

You remember Olympia Stadium.

You remember when Vernor's was made on Woodward Ave., and a bearded
                                troll was on the bottle.

Your Mom got groceries at Great Scott, Food Fair, Wrigley's or Chatham,
                                C. F. Smith was even earlier.

Your Mom saved Holden Red Stamps, S & H Green stamps, or Gold Bell Gift
                                stamps, and you licked them into those little books.

Kresge's and Woolworth's were 'Dime Stores.'

You had an uncle in the furniture business (Joshua Door).

You know who Bill Kennedy is.

You saw the Detroit Lions play football in Tiger Stadium.

You remember Black Bart and the Faygo song. Or how about 'Which way did
                                he go? He went for Faygo, old fashion root beer.'

You watched Rita Bell's prize movies in the morning.

You remember Jack LeGoff, Van Patrick, and Wolf-Man Jack.

You remember Milky the Clown, Soupy Sales, Johnny Ginger, Poopdeck Paul,
                                Captain Jolly, Sagebrush Shorty and maybe even Sergeant Satko Salute.

You visited the Wonder Bread Bakery and got to take home a mini loaf of
                                bread.

Your address had a two-digit 'zone' before there were zip codes. Detroit
                                19, Michigan.

You remember 'Get on the right track at 9 mile and Mack, to get the best
                                deal in town. Roy O'Brien, it's the best deal around.'

You remember a laundry chute, a milk chute, and a coal chute.

You remember going to Detroit Edison with your Mom to exchange burned
                                out light bulbs for new ones.

Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

Working...
                                X