Family Book...Forum Style

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's nice to hear Coop. Good news.
    To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Originally posted by SeattleLionsFan View Post
      That's nice to hear Coop. Good news.
      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Great to hear Coop!

Comment

• I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• Hoping for the best coop.
              GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Fuck me.. I guess I have to start coming to this tread more.

DL I was shocked to read back through the posts but you're in my prayers man.

Coop same to you and your family. I just had a little one so that definitely stings to read of a friend having to feel helpless while a youngin has to fight.

Be strong
                F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Took him to his first cub scout pack meeting since December - our concern of germs has spread, he was scared to go (feel like we are giving the kid a complex) - but he did want to and called the clinic and they said it was ok. He wore a mask but did good - first time he's been anywhere other than the hospital since this whole thing went down.

We meet tomorrow with his Oncologist - about next steps and expect we will have the bone marrow test results back.

He's been now doing school at home past few days, trying to induce some normality as best we can.
                  Got Kneecaps?

Comment

• I'm really glad he was able to go, Coop. Getting out and being around his friends has to make him feel better.
                    2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• way to go Coop!!! Keep up the tough fight!!! There's a lot of people fighting with you!

Comment

• Really sorry to hear about thing DL, I know your daughter is grown up and all that and used to the UK, but if there's anything I can help either of you with over here then please let me know.

Hope things progress well for you Coop, glad your son was able to go out. I registered as a bone marrow donor years ago, almost had a match with somebody once. It's easy to do, along with giving blood but can make a big difference.
                        AAL Quintez Cephus
                        If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

• Coop how old is your son?
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Good to hear your son was able to get out a little coop. Hope it can continue.

"It's easy to do, along with giving blood but can make a big difference."
                            -------------------------------I started giving blood in high school and use to give religiously ever 8 weeks, matter of fact they would call me as I have the second rarest blood there is. My blood pressure went high while I was married(imagine that) so I couldn't donate. Once I got the BP under control I never got back into it. Should really do that.
                            GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by dwt1 View Post
                              way to go Coop!!! Keep up the tough fight!!! There's a lot of people fighting with you!
                              +1
                              "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• Originally posted by dwt1 View Post
                                way to go Coop!!! Keep up the tough fight!!! There's a lot of people fighting with you!
                                +2 (6 if you count the whole family currently in my household).
                                I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

Working...
                                X