No announcement yet.

New Members - Welcome! Check in here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its a Michigan centered website. I believe a collection of michigan based newspapers publish on it. The URL is http://www.mlive.com

As far as Lions content, there used to be a beat writer named Tom "Killer" Kowalski. He wrote for the Oakland Press, and was heavily involved at mlive. Killer would have weekly chats, and he really knew football and would help the fans learn what was going on with the Lions as best he could. He had a heart of gold and was a great, kind man. Unfortunately, he passed away from a massive heart attack in August of 2011.

With Killer gone, Mlive's content leaves something to be desired.
    Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Morning Wood 4 Stafford View Post
      Captain Blue is sending invites to everyone from MLIve shes trying to recruit people here I guess...I see her posting it all the time
      Liar. I did not do that.

Comment

• I agree with CB. She wouldn't do something like that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Van Dusen View Post
          I agree with CB. She wouldn't do something like that.
          Thanks. I gave the link to a couple of the good posters (none of them have posted more than one post here), but someone else over there figured out where I was posting and posted a link at MLive. I have no idea who Morning Wood 4 Stafford is. One of the annoying things about MLive, people change their handles all the time and refuse to tell you who they are.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Van Dusen View Post
            I agree with CB. She wouldn't do something like that.
            I wonder if Morning Wood For Stafford is just one of our members registered under another email address, ala Harry Boil.

Comment

• aaand drama starts to ensue...
              Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Originally posted by bimmer84 View Post
                I wonder if Morning Wood For Stafford is just one of our members registered under another email address, ala Harry Boil.
                I don't think so, but Deborah can check IP addresses

Comment

• Originally posted by bimmer84 View Post
                  What member is Harry Boil?
                  AAL:to be determined

2011 NFL Draft Wish List:

1. Patrick Peterson Cornerback LSU
                  2. Mark Herzlich Outside Linebacker Boston College
                  3. John Moffitt Center Wisconsin
                  4. Steve Schilling Guard Michigan
                  5. Jeremy Kerley Wide Receiver TCU
                  6. Carl Johnson Tackle Florida
                  7. Johnny Patrick Cornerback Louisville

Comment

• ^ Don't know......, but I had to have a boil removed from my member one time. Does that help?
                    "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• TMI

Comment

• Originally posted by Islair View Post
                        What member is Harry Boil?
                        Don't know. There was discussion at the time he surfaced about whether he was a regular member under an alias.

Comment

• I read somewhere on this site ages ago that someone called Deacon Blues was Harry Boil. Both have disappeared.
                          "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Hairy Boyle is a cantankerous old person, ..... like me, I guess.

Welcome new guys, one rule we try to follow here, very much unlike Mlive, is to not start a new thread for every brainfart you have. There is pretty much a place for everything.
                            "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• Cantankerous my ass!

Bah
                              Screw all you bastards

Comment

• Ha! , ....... a sighting!
                                "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

Working...
                                X