No announcement yet.

Random Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why the hell can't I get "strike anywhere" matches anymore.

Fuckers.
    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
      Why the hell can't I get "strike anywhere" matches anymore.

Fuckers.
      They are dangerous!

Just think what would happen if they got into the hands of a child!
      I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Fuckers!
        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Fuckers!
          The match makers or the children?
          2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Hmmmmmm.

Yesterday when I saw these things, it made me go hmmmmmmmmmmmm.

10:20 AM A Smart Connector (short public bus) pulls on a side street and the driver leaves the bus in the street despite the fact the parking lot was empty then goes into a Cell Phone Company.

2:45 A County Orange pickup truck with the County seal on it backs right up to the front door of a Cell Phone company (not the same as above) then the driver gets out and goes in.

3:25 PM A middle aged Asian man walks out of Target with nothing other than 2 digital glass scales unbagged. (Why does he need 2 and why didn't he get a bag to make it easier to carry them?)

Comment

• Re: Random Thoughts

There is a path near Ann Arbor Trail and Middlebelt leading into Hines Park. Once when riding my bike down it there was an orange county truck parked behind a bush. I wished I had an M80 to toss that way.
              "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

Why the hell can't I get "strike anywhere" matches anymore.

Fuckers.
                Probably because of Meth. They're an ingredient.
                Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
                  Hmmmmmm.

Yesterday when I saw these things, it made me go hmmmmmmmmmmmm.

10:20 AM A Smart Connector (short public bus) pulls on a side street and the driver leaves the bus in the street despite the fact the parking lot was empty then goes into a Cell Phone Company.
                  Saw a public bus stop in the right lane of Plymouth Road, just east of Inkster and the driver ran into a party store. He didn't give a rip at all about the traffic stopped behind him.
                  #birdsarentreal

Comment

If he left people on the bus then it is a termination offense.

If he went in to shop then it is a termination offense.

If he went in to use the bathroom he could have went in somewhere else.

Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
                    Saw a public bus stop in the right lane of Plymouth Road, just east of Inkster and the driver ran into a party store. He didn't give a rip at all about the traffic stopped behind him.
                    The same comments above apply here also.

Comment

• Originally posted by YT View Post
                      If he left people on the bus then it is a termination offense.

If he went in to shop then it is a termination offense.

If he went in to use the bathroom he could have went in somewhere else.

I don't believe there was anyone on the bus and I am guessing she went in to either pay her bill or inquire about service.

Comment

I don't believe there was anyone on the bus and I am guessing she went in to either pay her bill or inquire about service.
                        If true then she needs to be terminated!

Want to take care of your personal business?

Do it on your personal time!

Comment

• Originally posted by YT View Post
                          If true then she needs to be terminated!

Want to take care of your personal business?

Do it on your personal time!
                          Amen! Preach on brotha

Comment

• It looks as if somebody is trying to get enough posts to start some stupid-assed thread...

Comment

It looks as if somebody is trying to get enough posts to start some stupid-assed thread...
                              Yeah noticed him in the Tigers thread and thought the same thing figured I would check the other recently updated threads and what do you know the same crap here as well. Though I didn't know we had a post limit for making threads.
                              AAL-Sam LaPorta

Comment

• Originally posted by Topweasel View Post
                                Though I didn't know we had a post limit for making threads.
                                I am not sure but that may have been a by product of The Strategy Expert.

Comment

Working...
                                X