Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice find!

Comment

• 2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Detroit makes me laugh. I love the Detroit area news and the DetNews headlines. Amazingly hilarious!

Comment

• AMP, why are you trolling everyone here with all the Detroit hate? Are you just bored or something?
          2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• The only thing missing from that Marvin Jones touchdown reversal is that it wasn't a first round playoff game.

Comment

Comment

• NSFW

LFIJ please tell me this character is not from a tv show over there?????

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKIh_Z-E_2w"]Flaming pussy gang - YouTube[/ame]
                Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• I'd never heard of it, but it wouldn't have surprised me. I did, however, look it up and found something the guy in the video said:

Since I've now been asked several times if it's a real product I have to confess that the product in the video was actually made from a few different items all sourced from Poundland. The good news is that if you are a big boy or girl (18 or older) you can own an actual Poundland Fanny Flambeaux doll by making it from the following Poundland items:-
                  You do this ENTIRELY at your own risk. Doll may explode in flames. (Yay!)
                  A "Dress to impress" doll,
                  Birthday cake "ice fountains" to insert up the dolls (widened) botty,
                  A barbecue style gas lighter to light it with,
                  A pack of 6" by 4" photo paper to make a new label and glossy instruction guide.
                  2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Wow!

.....and I thought I have seen everything.

Tonight I went out in my back yard to hear the thump, thump, thump of a basketball hitting pavement. I look in the general direction to see a 6'2' 16ish kid in the back yard dribbling and shooting the BB at his back yard net in his right hand while holding an IPhone (or similar) in his left hand at about shoulder level and paying attention to it like he was either texting or talking to someone.

This went on for some time and not just an "I'm busy" conversation.
                    I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Prolly just more narcissistic selfie efforts by the look at me generation
                      19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• I wouldn't have thought of that Gonz.....You're probably bang on!

Comment

• Good point!

I agree also, probably right.
                          I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

Comment

• Comment

• The spat out coffee on seeing the dancing guy at the party there. ^ Hilarious.
                                "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

Working...
                                X