AA's PICK CONTEST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The CMU-WMU has a female white hat!

I wonder if that's one of Wiz' daughters?
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Wrong thread, dumbass
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
        The CMU-WMU has a female white hat!

I wonder if that's one of Wiz' daughters?
        Wait, you're saying WMU and CMU are real?

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
          Wrong thread, dumbass
          Sorry. Shut up. You think I'm this funny SOBER?

Western Methodist is killing the fuck out of Carnegie Mellon tonight. TAKE THAT IRON CITY

Comment

• Yeah, and it's raining on the microphone. It's a trainwreck of a broadcast.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
              Sorry. Shut up. You think I'm this funny SOBER?

Western Methodist is killing the fuck out of Carnegie Mellon tonight. TAKE THAT IRON CITY

You're not that funny drunk. I have carried the show this evening. I have been Dean Martin and you're the guy who works the boom mic.

Comment

• DSL's the guy in the box

[ame]https://youtu.be/XfrdG6gRDZk[/ame]
                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• I'm proud to admit I cannot quote a single Martin & Lewis movie, routine, skit, appearance, quotation, or biblical verse.

Gentlemen, I was born after WWI.

And Martin was always drunk, AA.

Comment

• Martin was actually almost never drunk. It was a schtick, a gag, pretend, make-believe - just like when your mother said she loved you.

Comment

• Or when Coach Saban said "I have no intention of leaving Miami"

Comment

• He changed his mind, as any man of conscience will do at times. And when he did change his mind, he did it to help inner city African-American kids find a better life. You can make fun of me all you want, DSL, but you start lashing out at innocent black kids and you and I will have a problem, you filthy racist.

Comment

• Not since AA got the Beatles confused with ELO, refused to admit it, and welched on a bet, has he seemed so small. So petty.

Comment

• Guys, AA has to go through this after the weekend. Have a little respect!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                              Not since AA got the Beatles confused with ELO, refused to admit it, and welched on a bet, has he seemed so small. So petty.

That guy seriously pissed me off.

I chased after him, and was able to get a pic of his car as he drove off:

Comment

• Originally posted by The Oracle View Post
                                Guys, AA has to go through this after the weekend. Have a little respect!

Looking for giant pics...
                                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Working...
                                X