Matt Stafford is the suckiest suck to ever suck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Iron Lion View Post
    That was called a sarchasm, and you felt right in.

You may be right on this one. Stafford has some stat against winning teams on the road and I thought you were referring to that, but you're referring to something else.

See, I have a backbone and I admit it when I'm wrong. You, in your handling of the Barry Sanders issue, have lost all respect of the last guy on this forum that was giving you the benefit of the doubt. Now please say something stupid about Stafford for my sig.
    I really don't care about YOUR respect. I have an opinion on Barry's effectiveness, based on data, facts and results. And people like you attack me over it, but offer nothing but excuses and disparagement of other successful players in defense of Barry. Here's a fact, with the exception of his 2000 yard season, if you took his one longest run from each game he would finish every year with less 1000 yards. Think about that, 16 carries was the difference between 1500 yards or less 1000. And now think about what the means in terms of effectiveness. There's a reason two separate coaches came to the same conclusion that the Lions were better off without Barry in the line-up on short yardage situations. The stats show he was more likely to get less than two yards than more than two yards.

But you can ignore all that and just look at the fact he disappeared in every single playoff he play in. He was once ever a factor in a playoff game.
    Last edited by dwt1; October 7, 2017, 10:15 AM.

Comment

• I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• HA!
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

That was called a sarchasm, and you felt right in.
          I apologize, but...

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSR6ZzjDZ94"]Boston- More than A Feeling - YouTube[/ame]
          2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Originally posted by dwt1 View Post
            I really don't care about YOUR respect. I have an opinion on Barry's effectiveness, based on data, facts and results. And people like you attack me over it, but offer nothing but excuses and disparagement of other successful players in defense of Barry. Here's a fact, with the exception of his 2000 yard season, if you took his one longest run from each game he would finish every year with less 1000 yards. Think about that, 16 carries was the difference between 1500 yards or less 1000. And now think about what the means in terms of effectiveness. There's a reason two separate coaches came to the same conclusion that the Lions were better off without Barry in the line-up on short yardage situations. The stats show he was more likely to get less than two yards than more than two yards.

But you can ignore all that and just look at the fact he disappeared in every single playoff he play in. He was once ever a factor in a playoff game.
            Not even what I'm talking about. You kept saying that I idolize Barry Sanders and I never said that. You aren't even paying attention. Fuck you very much and welcome to my ignore list. Population: you.
            "Yeah, we just... we don't want them to go. So that's our motivation."
            Dan Campbell at Green Bay, January 8, 2023.​

Comment

• Originally posted by LionsFanInJapan View Post
              Dat auto correct can second deck.

Comment

• I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Lol sorry Deb
                  Attached Files

Comment

• 2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

Not even what I'm talking about. You kept saying that I idolize Barry Sanders and I never said that. You aren't even paying attention. Fuck you very much and welcome to my ignore list. Population: you.
                      I said it once, hardly gualifies as " I kept saying it" . So yo don't idolize Barry, good for you.

Comment

Comment

Dat auto correct can second deck.
                          "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

He's running out of people to argue with! Our plan is working!
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by LionsFanInJapan View Post
                              Not sure about anyone else but I listened!
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

"Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

Working...
                                X