Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Game - osu @ M, 11/28/15, Noon, ABC National.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd be feeling better about this game if Ryan Glasgow was going to be in it.

The Indiana + Rutgers Rudock will have to show up in this one.

Comment

I'd feel better if osu had beaten msu and felt invincible. Then there was the post-game stuff. Elliott probably got his ass chewed and will run like a wild bull Saturday. Harbaugh will have his team ready, though.
      I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

Ohio State doesn't trust its passing game. Regardless, M's DL will put tons of pressure on the QB and OSU's WRs won't be open.

28-6.
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

If we had Mone and Ojemudia I might buy that idea. Without them, not so much.
          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

I doubt that Urban will make the same mistakes that he made against MSU. Also, MSU wasn't playing Tom Strobel as a DT. I expect OSU's offense to look a lot like the 2012 game -- just pounding it up the middle over and over again.

Comment

If we had Mone and Ojemudia I might buy that idea. Without them, not so much.
              You're nervous. The game has gone from a OSU as a 10-12 point favorite at the start of the season to M as a 3 point favorite. Now it's a game M SHOULD win.

Trust what you've seen. Ohio State may have almost all of the same players on offense from last season, but it's not last year's offense. It's not as god-fucking-awful as they showed against MSU, but it's not anywhere close to the elite soul-destroying offense it has been the past two seasons. It's meh. Should be good enough to move the ball a bit against M and get a couple red zone trips, but they'll settle for FGs.

Ohio State's defense is pretty good. I thought they could ride that to 12-0 when it became clear the offense was off by several beats. But I didn't anticipate an offense that was so astoundingly awful in every regard. I mean, yeah, Sparty has a good DL -- but that defense is NOT THAT good. Just isn't. That was a mind-blowingly bad performance by all involved.

We'll see how OSU's CBs do against Darboh (who made the play of the game against PSU with the 3rd down catch to set up the TD at the end of the half) and Chesson. If they're able to cover them reasonably well they might limit M to 3-4 red zone chances. But M always scores TDs, so that'll be plenty to beat OSU's struggling offense.

28-6. Like I said, I could see something a little closer if things go a little OSU's way. But absent a +3 in TOs, they're not winning.

Comment

Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                Trust what you've seen.
                That's what makes me nervous. The injuries to the d-line combined with seeing the success that Indiana was able to have, gives me enough doubt to say that I have no idea how this game is going to go. And abysmal running game all year. Rudock has to keep up his level of play. If he struggles, I don't see how we win.

Comment

What we've seen isn't often a good indicator of what we'll see. Matchups are so unique.

Comment

Glasgow, Mone & Ojemudia would be nice...

btw coaches are applying for a medical redshirt for Ojemudia but not much optimism.

Comment

IIRC if by some miracle they make the national championship game, that gives them 15 games on the year and then they can get the medical RS for Ojemudia.

Comment

Mone and Glasgow out + Motivated Ezekiel Elliott = Jordan Howard 2.0

Talent is sandbagging. He knows the smackdown is coming. 42 - 3.
                        I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

The MSU/OSU should prove pregame narrative is worthless, both teams have been gunning for this game.

Comment

While it is nice to see Talent broken as he has been riding high on the hog for far too long, both teams will be motivated and ready. Michigan has a coaching edge while Ohio A&M has the depth.

Expect it to come down to the final possession, hope Meyer's team remains fractured as well. Cardale Jonez remains poison, not sure why he thinks he is NFL material? Low draft pick, WR conversion, running scout team, CFL. Wash, repeat.
                            "Whole milk, not the candy-ass 2-percent or skim milk."

Comment

I'm neither sandbagging nor broken. Still love where OSU is as a program. But I'm also a realist. There's no way they're going into AA and winning with no passing game. None. They may have 4 or 5 first round picks playing and a dozen or more NFL players, but they can't' pass the ball at the moment. That's not going to change in a week.

It's conceivable OSU can stay in the game if some things go right for them, but that's their only really hope.

Comment

You might not need to pass to win.

Comment

Working...
                                X