No announcement yet.

Wolverines in the NBA/PISTONS/NBA in general

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pistons have nobody to blame but themselves for 2006, but I can't argue the general sentiment. As much as I love the sport, I sure do hate the way the league works.

Comment

Rob likes the WNBA.

Comment

Originally posted by SeanB View Post
        Rob likes the WNBA.
        Nice try, Sean. I know you're kidding.

But no, I don't like the WNBA, never have watched more than 2 minutes of any WNBA game, in fact, does that league even exist anymore?

To me, the WNBA is about on par with fantasm NASCAR, if such a thing would ever come into existance.

WHAT??! Fantasm NASCAR does exist???

Comment

I'd watch the WNBA playoffs over the Daytona 500. Well, at least when the Shock was still around.

Comment

Of course, I'd rather watch Darts, Curling or even Nathan's Hot Dog eating contest over NASCAR.

Comment

LPGA is where it's at. Their distances and club selections are much easier to identify with. And many of their waggles.

Comment

How is Michelle Wie doing these days?

Comment

I caught some darts action last night on NBC Sports after the hockey game. It was a European championship and the place was going bananas like it was World Cup soccer. It was one of the strangest things I've ever seen.

Comment

Darts>>>>>>>NASCAR

Comment

No question.

Comment

I wasn't sure where to put this; makes the most sense here, I guess. It's a nice story:

Penny Hardaway made $120 million in the NBA. Yet he came back home to Memphis to coach middle school kids. What happened next is the stuff of legend.

Comment

Good news for Manny:

CLEVELAND -- Jason Kapono's second stint with the Cleveland Cavaliers was brief.

The team waived the veteran forward Saturday, two days after he was acquired from the Los Angeles Lakers. Kapono, who previously played for the Cavs in 2004, came over in the deal that sent Ramon Sessions and Christian Eyenga to the Lakers for Luke Walton and a first-round draft pick.

Kapono is now a free agent.

Also, the Cavs signed guard Manny Harris for the remainder of the season. Harris signed two 10-day contracts with the club, most recently on March 11. He has appeared in three games.

Before signing with Cleveland, Harris played for the team's D-League affiliate in Canton.

Copyright 2012 by The Associated Press

Comment

Manny ... you should have swallowed your pride and stayed another year ....
                            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

Manny probably wouldn't have been in any different situation than he is now had he stayed. Still not a great decision, I'm glad the program was able to move on. He's making $$$ now and Michigan is in good shape.

Comment

Is Linsanity still going on?

Comment

Working...
                                X