Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm all for us being more aggressive with recruiting, but pulling a guy's scholarship 2 weeks before signing day after being committed for 2 years and through a coaching change is pretty rough. Word on twitter is that Harbaugh wasn't even the one to call him and tell him that they were pulling the offer.

If that's what actually happened, then that's crossing the line into territory I'm not comfortable with.

Comment

• Originally posted by Prime2 View Post
      4-Star Connor Murphy (DE/LB) has to be a lock. Harbaugh sleepover, his older brother Trent played for him at Stanford, current Washington Redskins LB. The whole family arrives in AA this weekend.
      This whole sleepover thing is a bit odd.
      "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Me too, drok. Given what we know so far, I guess key for me would be how long in advance he was notified that, at least, this would be a possibility. And, yeah -- have Harbaugh himself make the call if that's the case.

Comment

• Like I said yesterday, I can't see Bo doing it. He would say, "Son, you come to Michigan to compete! To win the Big Ten and get a Michigan degree!"

He wouldn't say, "So what kind of cookies should we bake?"
          I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Bleier View Post
            Like I said yesterday, I can't see Bo doing it. He would say, "Son, you come to Michigan to compete! To win the Big Ten and get a Michigan degree!"

He wouldn't say, "So what kind of cookies should we bake?"
            Ah yes, the great and mighty Bo...5-12 in bowl games, 2-8 in the Rose Bowl. Has there ever been a better coach???????

Comment

• And he still owned your team.
              Last edited by Rocky Bleier; January 20, 2016, 01:23 PM.
              I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lem B View Post
                Ah yes, the great and mighty Bo...5-12 in bowl games, 2-8 in the Rose Bowl. Has there ever been a better coach???????
                No.

Bo was the man.
                F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Bo was the man a lot of other teams wished they had.
                  "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Who is this guy Lem B and what is he doing on a UM forum?

Comment

• Bo was the most overrated coach in college football. How many yeas did he go in a row not winning his final game of the season? Best finish 2nd. Too bad he didn't take the offer to go Texas A & M.

Comment

• At least Lem B knows more about football and Bo than Geezer

Comment

• I love trolls. warms my heart
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Such as you?

Comment

• Originally posted by drok View Post
                              I'm all for us being more aggressive with recruiting, but pulling a guy's scholarship 2 weeks before signing day after being committed for 2 years and through a coaching change is pretty rough. Word on twitter is that Harbaugh wasn't even the one to call him and tell him that they were pulling the offer.

If that's what actually happened, then that's crossing the line into territory I'm not comfortable with.
                              So, the question is why? This kid is highly rated, why doesn't Harbaugh want him?
                              Atlanta, GA

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                                I love trolls. warms my heart
                                Not trolling. Simply can't comprehend y'all acting like Bo was Bear Bryant or something.

Comment

Working...
                                X