Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by hack View Post
    You're right that joking/coping is not the same as advocating. The people you accuse of "advocating for pedophilia" aren't doing that either. so on the one hand you're willing to have some sort of sympathy for someone of your own political stripes, whereas on the other you seem to be assuming the very worst from a handful of people you do not know and then assigning that fabricated mentality to half the country. You appear to think that's a sensible, facts-based approach to the issue.
    they are normalizing it. Trying to get the leftist reader to feel bad for the monster, try to paint it as a "born this way" issue, one that we need to get over as a society.

Where we will see this in law first is allowing legal child brides of Muslim refugees. I think Sweden was first in this area. Because Islamophobia or something.

Any push at all on this subject is coming from one side, Which is why I am flippant in saying the left. I don't mean everyone on the left.

#LoveIsAgeless, just accept it you bigot.

Comment

• This is why I keep trying to advise everybody from engaging in Anecdotal Warfare...it leads directly to this kind of nonsense. From either poltical direction.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wild Hoss View Post
        This is why I keep trying to advise everybody from engaging in Anecdotal Warfare...it leads directly to this kind of nonsense. From either poltical direction.
        I can wage apolitical warfare

Comment

• So you're saying that "let's study it and treat it" is advocating for normalization, but this is not:

In the homosexual world, particularly, some of those relationships between younger boys and older men — the sort of 'coming of age' relationship — those relationships in which those older men help those young boys discover who they are and give them security and safety and provide them with love and a reliable, sort of rock, where they can't speak to their parents," Yiannopoulos says in one of the videos.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post
            They all deserve the bullet, agreed?

Just like Anthony Weiner and even Kevin "I like my blowjobs bracey" Spacey.
            Yes. They all deserve prison time. Or to be elected speaker of the house by Republicans. Whichever.
            To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Unless this is the hill you'll die on, I'm ready to move on to the child brides issue. I have reason to suspect Sweden isn't the first place to allow child brides. Even here in the United States, there's a whole lotta shakin goin on.

Comment

• Don't make me start killing on Halloween...
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Better on Halloween than, say, Valentine's Day, or President's Day. Fits with today's theme moreso than those.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeattleLionsFan View Post
                    Yes. They all deserve prison time. Or to be elected speaker of the house by Republicans. Whichever.
                    bullet

it's the only known cure for Pedophilia.

Comment

So you're saying that "let's study it and treat it" is advocating for normalization, but this is not:

In the homosexual world, particularly, some of those relationships between younger boys and older men ? the sort of 'coming of age' relationship ? those relationships in which those older men help those young boys discover who they are and give them security and safety and provide them with love and a reliable, sort of rock, where they can't speak to their parents," Yiannopoulos says in one of the videos.
                      You want to excuse the articles that are pushing to normalize pedophilia?

That's just sick of you man. do me a favor and don't come near me or my kids. Especially my kids.

Comment

Better on Halloween than, say, Valentine's Day, or President's Day. Fits with today's theme moreso than those.
                        ...yer missing the point...killin' on All Hallows Eve is a given...yer takin' the fun out of it...asshat...
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• OK. We can stay on this all damn day or week or month if we need to, because you've excused this:

In the homosexual world, particularly, some of those relationships between younger boys and older men — the sort of 'coming of age' relationship — those relationships in which those older men help those young boys discover who they are and give them security and safety and provide them with love and a reliable, sort of rock, where they can't speak to their parents," Yiannopoulos says in one of the videos.

And this:

"I'm grateful for Father Michael," Yiannopoulos replied. "I wouldn't give nearly such good head if it wasn't for him."

Whereas, according to you, academics saying "let's study and treat this" means half of Americans want to normalize pedophilia.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                            ...yer missing the point...killin' on All Hallows Eve is a given...yer takin' the fun out of it...asshat...
                            Is EVERYONE involved with Nebraska football as sick as you and Scott Frost? Hoss and Entropy seem normal.

Comment

• Hoss and Entropy are NOT normal. Ignore this warning at your peril...
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

OK. We can stay on this all damn day or week or month if we need to, because you've excused this:

And this:

"I'm grateful for Father Michael," Yiannopoulos replied. "I wouldn't give nearly such good head if it wasn't for him."

Whereas, according to you, academics saying "let's study and treat this" means half of Americans want to normalize pedophilia.
                                those sound like jokes and him being more outrageous about his own experience.

This doesn't... from Teen Vogue

I guess they are just studying it, trying to cure it.

Any cure that doesn't include a hollowpoint isn't a cure.
                                Last edited by Kapture1; October 31, 2017, 10:47 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X