• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shaddup
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• even jimmy carter gets it

glad moeller is investigating all those election Russia/ trump ties

despite all the searching still cant find any money changing hands fom Russia to a candidate unless you want to look at the newyork times article circa 2015

As the Russian atomic energy agency gradually took charge of a company that controls one-fifth of all uranium production capacity in the United States, a stream of cash made its way to the former president’s charitable organization.

and yet nobody ever wants to talk about that here

20%of our uranium turned over to Russia--who would be dumb enough to do something like that--gee I wonder if any of that made its way to the rocket man

Comment

• Corker says that White House staff have called him and begged him to intervene with Trump because he was about to 'go off the rails'.

Comment

• Originally posted by crashcourse View Post
          even jimmy carter gets it

btw a blast from the past

glad moeller is investigation all those election Russia/ trump ties

despite all the searching still cant find any money changing hands fom Russia to a candidate unless you want to look at the newyork times article circa 2015

As the Russian atomic energy agency gradually took charge of a company that controls one-fifth of all uranium production capacity in the United States, a stream of cash made its way to the former president’s charitable organization.

and yet nobody ever wants to talk about that here
          I thought Jimmy Carter was an incompetent bungler who shouldn't be listened to on any subject?

I thought Mueller was wildly unfair and biased? Now he's a hero for looking at Podesta's brother? Interesting

Comment

• one thing I will agree with is the tax reform--the directions its going I don't see a lot of sympathy for those folks in the middle class and way too much sympathy for the top 1% wage earners

Comment

• "the left can't meme"

Comment

one thing I will agree with is the tax reform--the directions its going I don't see a lot of sympathy for those folks in the middle class and way too much sympathy for the top 1% wage earners

Comment

one thing I will agree with is the tax reform--the directions its going I don't see a lot of sympathy for those folks in the middle class and way too much sympathy for the top 1% wage earners
                  I don't think that we should be the highest corporate tax in the modernized world either. It's hard to lower that and not seem like it's just a sympathy for the top 1%, when in fact it's those corporations and small businesses that pay the top rate that will be able to give their middle class employees a raise, and lift more people into the middle class by expanding and or hiring more workers.

I've never got a job from a poor person.

Comment

• Read upthread and learn before you comment on tax policy. In this thread there is no excuse for repeating "highest corporate tax in the modernized world". We may be a bunch of libtards and mouth-foaming patriots here, but we all know more about tax policy than that. Even Geezer. He might even have learned about double-taxation treaties by now.

Comment

• carter never bothered me

moeller doesn't bother me

but its easy to see the witch hunt after 45

pissing on Russian whores
                      the blame game that Russians hacked into Hillary when it fact it was inside leaks
                      the demonization of a president calling a service members wife and saying he knew what he was getting into turning that statement into some type of racial callous slander against a GI
                      the dragging out of 10 or 11 women on debate night with some kind of fairy tales designed to do what exactly?
                      all while the hypocrisy of the left entertainment world is on full dislay letting cosby Weinstein and other studio bigshots get away with their behavior for decades

my son called trump a bigot and a white supremacist

I guess that was based on trump saying there was blame on both sides which is the case when you get fringe elements together. didn't know that made you a bigot

sure like to see how a man as well known as trump could go through life and never get accused of bigotry nor sexual harassment unti the day he became a threat to Hillary then all of a sudden these stories magically appear.

still haven't seen any women win a case or settle with trump

still haven't seen a case where trump was found guilty of racism and bigotry
                      Last edited by crashcourse; October 24, 2017, 12:52 PM.

Comment

• not going to bother back reading 873 pages, and no matter how many times it's repeated it's still ridiculous that we are the highest. Thankfully that will be changing.

Comment

• one year ago, my how this tweet has aged.

Comment

• I thank the good Lord above every day that cunt is not POTUS...
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post
                              not going to bother back reading 873 pages, and no matter how many times it's repeated it's still ridiculous that we are the highest. Thankfully that will be changing.

Ask AA for the link he posted then. Or, just know that you are the least-informed person on this topic in this thread.

Comment

• Its an artificial high tax rate. No company pays it - ask General Electric. Reduce the highest rate but install a minimum rate. No reason that GE pays no tax and us schmucks that post here have an annual reckoning.
                                “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

Working...
                                X