Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ha ha that was cool! :-)

Comment

• What a good boy!!! And so lucky to have a pool, how fun!!!
      #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Superb swimming skills there. Please tell us you also taught him not to shit on the lawn!
        "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
          Superb swimming skills there. Please tell us you also taught him not to shit on the lawn!
          Ha! I need to teach him not to dig holes in the back yard and to stay out of the compost bin too.

I am not very optimistic
          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
            Ha! I need to teach him not to dig holes in the back yard and to stay out of the compost bin too.

I am not very optimistic
            I was actually speaking about your son. Please tell me you are not!
            "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
              I was actually speaking about your son. Please tell me you are not!
              Ha! Well played!
              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• This is my Rottie Gypsy. I went from having three rotties down to one in one year due to old age and bone cancer. I loved walking three rotties at once. They were the stars of the neighborhood.

Comment

• Beautiful dog.

Sorry for your loss of the other 2.

My older bro had a block head Rot named Judas Iscariot. Judas was always a crowd pleaser. I loved him.
                  19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Sorry for you loss, DRC.

The guy that used to live next door to me had rotties. Loved them! We were big time buds!
                    I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Judas H Iscariot! If I looked over my fence and saw Gypsy looking up at me like that photo, I think I'd shit my underpants.

Awesome, and solid looking dog. Sorry to read about the other 2, DRC. Can only assume you owned that neighbourhood walking those three.

Comment

• Originally posted by DetroitRockCity View Post
                        This is my Rottie Gypsy. I went from having three rotties down to one in one year due to old age and bone cancer. I loved walking three rotties at once. They were the stars of the neighborhood.
                        Gypsy has sweet eyes!! Please give her an ear scratch for me.
                        #birdsarentreal

Comment

• I don't recall having posted about our latest rescue. He is another senior who we've had for a year. The Golden Retriever Rescue of Michigan saved him from doggie jail. He's a very good boy who just LOVES my husband. He is seriously obsessed with him. Given a choice between bacon and my husband's attention, I think he'd forego the bacon in a heartbeat haha. Please meet Atlas. Sorry for the silly Easter photo, but it's still a good one of him!!
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by -Deborah-; May 28, 2018, 10:48 AM.
                          #birdsarentreal

Comment

• ??..
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by -Deborah-; May 28, 2018, 10:48 AM.
                            #birdsarentreal

Comment

• I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• :D

I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

Working...
                                X