Random Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was awake but, I do not understand.
    I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Sorry. I think that was Cruella Deville explaining olympics womens figure skating.

Most random wtf ever.
      Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• I thought it was rather nice of the Olympic Committee to give out participation trophies along with the medals in Womens Hockey.

Go USA!

Comment

• Lions Fans.

Comment

• I'm pretty sure Johnny Weir is from The Capital of The Jim get Games series.
            Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• I think a Yo-Shawn should be the the next step in the evolution of shawn names.
              Lions Fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
                I think a Yo-Shawn should be the the next step in the evolution of shawn names.
                I saw a Toyota pickup truck that had the "TO" and the "TA" on the tailgate painted over so that it said "YO".
                "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Our Lions may not be recognizable after this coaching change.

May actually have a power running game

May play 3-4 defense then 4-3 primarily fun times, hybrid D

And who knows may win more, uh that is MAY, not guaranteed

Comment

• I heard that a coach can't make a difference, and that keeping Caldwell was the way to go.
                    Lions Fans.

Comment

• I had a dream last night that my best friend bought the Lions!
                      "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• You don't like your best friend?

Comment

• Ha
                          If you keep shootin, you can turn any piece of meat into burger

Comment

• Just channel flicking there and Suzi Quatro appeared doing the "Devil Gate Drive" song........, I was like, "Holy fk, thats Deborah from the Lions site."
                            "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                              Just channel flicking there and Suzi Quatro appeared doing the "Devil Gate Drive" song........, I was like, "Holy fk, thats Deborah from the Lions site."
                              Haha really!! I'll have to look that up.
                              #birdsarentreal

Comment

• It was a 70s video, Deborah. Young looking!!! Don't look at present day Quatro!
                                "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

Working...
                                X