DetroitLionsForum.com
Want to assist with forum hosting and upgrade costs?  Click here to make a PayPal donation:
Please support the forum by using this link to shop with our sponsor:

Go Back   DetroitLionsForum.com > Sports Discussion Forums > University of Michigan

Closed Thread

Old April 6th, 2018, 11:27 PM   #1861
*JD*

Quote:
Originally Posted by hack View Post
Davis, you think? I guess if MO says he's staying, but he's still RS frosh.
I think Castleton, though thin, provides shot-blocking and will get to play. Then you've got a guy like Livers, who may find more minutes playing C in small line-ups. I think Iggy and Johns will both get minutes anywhere from the 2 to the 4. However, if Mo goes, I certainly don't mind having Davis as insurance. I just think he gets passed by some of the younger guys. We'll see. Maybe he'll have a great off-season and come back to contribute, ala Teske.
Old April 7th, 2018, 08:13 AM   #1862
hack

We'll know soon enough about Watson -- that's a decision that would be coming soon. I agree that he seems fated to be passed, but if he's here next year, when Poole screws up he'll be the guy.

Teske hasn't been C that struggles picking up cheap fouls, but I still think we'll want Davis around. Castleton looks like a redshirt candidate, given how skinny he is.
hack is offline   Top
Closed Thread