Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What chu talkin bout Willis? Strange stories....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haven't gone to Del Taco in a few months and decided to break the drought today. While I'm sitting there eating, two of the employees decide to go dukes up! The manager, interviewing a gal 2 booths up from me, has to jump up and spring into action to break the fight up. Fortunately he was a big enough dude to pull it off. He told the instigator to have a seat at one of the booths while he went to calm down the other guy that was still throwing a fit, probably from an adrenaline rush. I doubt the instigator will be employed there after today.
    "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• LOL!

I love Del Taco! Best part is there is no cover for the entertainment.
      I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Jaadam has been totally redeemed at this point compared this this guy...

New York man arrested for hitting his girlfriend with Bible, police say
        19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Police in Arizona say a man pretended to have Down syndrome in order to trick caregivers into giving him baths and changing his diapers.
          "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Just disgusting. How sick do you have to be to fake a mental disorder to be bathed and get caught. Thanks for ruining it for the rest of us, asshole.

Also, if he loves baths so much, why didn't he just hit the hot tub on Monday night when he had the chance?
            Last edited by Trickalicious; September 15, 2018, 08:39 AM.
            Where are we going; and what's up with this hand basket?

Comment

• I feel like this guy is a Darwin Award candidate in the making:

Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Police in Florida arrested a hungry 22-year-old man who allegedly pelted his mother with sausages because she accidentally bumped into him while making his dinner.

Comment

• A man who police say was run over with a lawn mower while trying to kill his son with a chainsaw has had to have his leg amputated. 

Comment

• Can you feel familial love in those last 2 weird az stories?

Comment

• Comment

• Glad you heeded the warning, Tom. That type of thing has happened to me a couple of times.

Comment

• Comment

• "Woman rode motorbike naked, got fingered in the street and punched a blind man"

"A woman has been jailed and banned from entering Woking after she punched a blind man and was caught in the middle of a sex act in the street."

AAL Quintez Cephus
                            If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

• Wtf?
                              Sky News - First for Breaking News, video, headlines, analysis and top stories from business, politics, entertainment and more in the UK and worldwide.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeanUK View Post
                                "Woman rode motorbike naked, got fingered in the street and punched a blind man"

"A woman has been jailed and banned from entering Woking after she punched a blind man and was caught in the middle of a sex act in the street."

From the story:

I can guess what the c**t word was. But wtf was first word they censored?
                                #birdsarentreal

Comment

Working...
                                X