No announcement yet.

U of M thread (in the Lions Forum) :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I watched the replay of the bball game last night and Burke is a really special talent. This isn't breaking news but that kid has a lot of talent. If he can play against top flight competition this season is going to be magical. He's a game changer.
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• For fucks sake Tony. You were already chastised once for that.
      To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• U-M forum chastizings are mild and don't count.
        Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• It's still not cool..

Now I'm going to have to go check out the Adopt-a-hottie thread to take a look at some of your better posts
          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• I'm not trying to jinx the guy but there is such a thing as staying too long at the party. Get paid while you can
            Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
              I watched the replay of the bball game last night and Burke is a really special talent. This isn't breaking news but that kid has a lot of talent. If he can play against top flight competition this season is going to be magical. He's a game changer.

That was probably Burke's worst game of the year too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tony G View Post
                I'm not trying to jinx the guy but there is such a thing as staying too long at the party. Get paid while you can
                Ask Jake Long.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                  Dude... Seriously?
                  Yeah, the dick posted the same thing next door
                  Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.

Comment

• Lewan heard that the Lions were thinking about taking him at #5 and decided another year in Ann Arbor was the better choice.
                    Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• lol

I think everyone thought he was gone, didn't see one report that though he was staying. Im looking forward to the osu basketball game this weekend, man I have not said that in a long time.

Comment

• Originally posted by *JD* View Post
                        That was probably Burke's worst game of the year too.
                        Yeah I know but I don't get a lot of games out here so I had to read between the lines. Now let the real Big Ten schedule start and see how we roll.

This is going to be an exciting season.
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Boy, the basketball team really sucks......
                          GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Duke lost today to NCS With Duke's loss, No. 2 Michigan (16-0) is now the nation's last unbeaten team heading into Sunday's game at No. 15 Ohio State. A win and Michigan will be #1

Comment

• YEP!!!!!
                              GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                                Duke lost today to NCS With Duke's loss, No. 2 Michigan (16-0) is now the nation's last unbeaten team heading into Sunday's game at No. 15 Ohio State. A win and Michigan will be #1
                                Todays game just has the feeling that Michigan will not come out and play their game like they have all this season.

If those players come out thinking that a win will make them #1, and not concentrating and start doing things like rushing shots, playiing individual basketball, silly TO's, then they are not going to win. OSU is good, but didn't deserve the #3 ranking it got in the Pre-C polls.
                                Passenger on the Lions bandwagon since 1969.

Comment

Working...
                                X