No announcement yet.

Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I DO think Holland really needs to make a significant move at some point in the next 2-3 years. If he continues to sit on his hands (especially at the deadline), waiting it out as Datsyuk and company age, and the Wings don't win another Cup (or at least make a run at the Final), yeah, you'll start to hear the grumbling turn to a dull roar.

Comment

• Holland's job is safe while Illitch lives
      Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• I still can't believe we didn't go after Semin before the season. We signed shitbag Samualsson instead of signing a top six forward and this years FA class sucks.
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Here’s what the Blackhawks are learning: the Bruins are not a team you want to see in a seven game series. They’re a team with a hot goaltender. They’re a team who punishes you. They’re a team that has a championship pedigree. It’s not the kind of team you want to run into in a dark alley and I think anyone in red and black tonight will tell you that. Kane is a Weenie.

Comment

• What a pass by Jaromir Jagr to Patrice Bergeron, threading the needle!

Comment

• Report: M Live Datsyuk, Red Wings close in on lengthy extension.

The most interesting factor of the deal will likely be the length of that potential contract. He’ll turn 35 on July 20 and his current agreement expires after the 2013-14 season, so it will be a 35+ contract. Even for a player whose brilliance seems as ageless as Datsyuk’s, that has to be a cause for some concern.

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                Yeah, there are a lot of things in hen-sight that Holland hasn't done. Remember when Joe D was so smart, now he looks like some guy off the street who thought he walked into Burger King? Holland is 2 years away from hearing major growling.

Detroit Red Wings: Jaromir Jagr Wants to Wear the Winged Wheel

Rumors have been swirling for the last month or so that Jaromir Jagr wants to make a return to the NHL , but the news broke yesterday that Jagr would prefer to play in the Motor City...

Jaromir Jagr intrigued by Wings' system

http://redwings.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=566640
                Joe D has presided over 4-5 years of 30 win teams. Bring this up about Holland when they have a sub-Teal level of 5 years.

They went after Jagr and he went to another team. Damn that Holland!

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                  Report: M Live Datsyuk, Red Wings close in on lengthy extension.

The most interesting factor of the deal will likely be the length of that potential contract. He?ll turn 35 on July 20 and his current agreement expires after the 2013-14 season, so it will be a 35+ contract. Even for a player whose brilliance seems as ageless as Datsyuk?s, that has to be a cause for some concern.
                  They've agreed to a 3 year deal: http://www.clickondetroit.com/sports...q/-/index.html

Comment

• I like the contract for Dats. Good signing.
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• I like it, 3 years is perfect

Comment

• Yup!

Then he can sign another multi million dollar contract and go back and play a couple of years in his homeland. He will have lost a step but, like Larinov, be a wise and skilled puck handler.
                        I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• What a game! Im mentally exhausted. And if you like lots of goals (11) 6-5 Hawks in OT hope you didn't miss it tonight. Back to Chicago all tied up 2-2 Sat night 8:00

Comment

• Man, Boston is going to blow it.

They should have gone into this game up 3-0 and a lucky bounce could have closed it out tonight.

Looks like it is going to 7 games.
                            I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Yea, im really into this (Red Wing less) final series like never before! Was hoping for Boston win tonight, but really wasn't too upset Chicago made it a series again, agree going 7.

Comment

• I was thinking Boston was going to win this series but I'm not so sure now.
                                GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

Working...
                                X