Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• holy f Kate Upton is hot
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• ^Yes she is.
      GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
        I don't know who that is. Is it worth a watch?
        If you have Netflix, I would highly suggest watching his specials in order of year released.
        19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• I think Bill Burr also had a small role in Breaking Bad.

Comment

• Yeah, he did, as a small-time operative for S'all Good, Man.

Finished watching Bill Burr's special last night. My Darling got tired the night before. She was the one that reminded me we needed to watch the rest.

I was crying for most of it.
            ------------
            <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• HITLER IS THE MICHAEL JORDAN OF EVIL!

This guy is pretty damned funny
              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Honestly I think my favorite joke was smart and subtle. The old lady didn't catch it at first until I pointed it out. He said "You guys did alright with the Hitler reference. There's nothing that can quiet a room like dropping an H-bomb"

That shit is witty man.
                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Watch his earlier specials when he was single, drinking a lot and just angry (his words). He is quite topical (more so live, he'll talk local news) and non-PC. As noted by others, some of his gig is very subtle, not in your face and when he interacts with crowds, he is indeed quick witted.

He's the comedian that I once posted his video from Philadelphia where he essentially told the raucous racist crowd for his whole allotted time what he thought of them and that they could all suck a big d! *#. He was pissed because the crowd essentially booed his friend Dom Herrera off the stage.

Hilarious, as usual.

Hes had bit parts in a few TV shows like Breaking Bad and New Girl, amongst others.

Comment

• My dad nearly choked to death with laughter at one particular Bill Burr clip in one of his specials. He was talking about his girlfriend getting a big rescue dog while he was on tour. She suggested he comes home and meets the dog while she is at work.
                    Bill Burr: Are you crazy? You guys have been bonding for the past three weeks. I'm not coming home and being chased around the house by some vicious animal biting at my ass as I try to show it my name on the phone bill!"

Superb.

Definitely in my all time Top 5 comedians.
                    "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
                      Let me know what u thought.
                      Absolutely superb. Thought the Ronald McDonald TV ad about breakfast was feckin hilarious!
                      "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                        Absolutely superb. Thought the Ronald McDonald TV ad about breakfast was feckin hilarious!
                        Funny special for sure but not like where I've howled at nearly every joke in his early years. I'd rate it about 4th or 5th best of his shows.

BUT clearly still funny enough to draw in new fans per the feedback here. Wait till they watch the older ones.

Comment

• I know exactly what you mean and I did think very similar after one watch........ but I've since watched it twice and it really is very good. He goes so close to the bone with the racism, but keeping it non racist, it's genius.

I think what might take points off Bill in this special is he might be using them to show his acting skills a bit more. I'm not interested in that,...... just keep to the observational comedy, which he largely does. If I was to mark it, I'd give it 8/10.

Comment

• Burr can be seen as a regular guest on 'Conan', and yes he was good in 'Breaking Bad' also.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                              I know exactly what you mean and I did think very similar after one watch........ but I've since watched it twice and it really is very good. He goes so close to the bone with the racism, but keeping it non racist, it's genius.

I think what might take points off Bill in this special is he might be using them to show his acting skills a bit more. I'm not interested in that,...... just keep to the observational comedy, which he largely does. If I was to mark it, I'd give it 8/10.
                              I never worry about him being a racist, he's always liked and eventually married a woman of color.

Comment

• Didn't know he married a black woman.

That'll explain his knowledge about the white man and their "God damn ashy skin" and not using moisturiser! fkn hilarious.

Comment

Working...
                                X