Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They are definitely cellars.
    Where are we going; and what's up with this hand basket?

Comment

• I see what you did there
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Finally a trade!!

Jurco to Chicago for a 3rd rounder. Man that's a lot for a player that cleared waivers earlier this year and someone that can't crack our starting lineup. He's got talent and was given a lot of opportunity to play but never did anything beyond his rookie year. Either way with his skillset he could do well in Chicago.

If we got a 3rd rounder for him what the hell are we going to get for a legit scorer like Vanek or a very moveable Dman like Smith? This draft doesn't have any once in a lifetime star talent but its a decent draft with depth.
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• apparently Chi fans aren't thrilled with it.
          F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Jurco might do well in Chicago. Not being able to crack the lineup here doesn't necessarily mean he's not good.

Comment

• He'll do better in Chicago because they're a Stanely Cup caliber team but I'm not sure he'll thrive. He's been compared to Hossa but he couldn't crack our lineup? Something doesn't added up there.
              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• It pisses me off that the Wings probably won't have a shot at Shattenkirk when he hits FA because we have so many terrible contracts on the books. Holland really f'ed us.
                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                  He'll do better in Chicago because they're a Stanely Cup caliber team but I'm not sure he'll thrive. He's been compared to Hossa but he couldn't crack our lineup? Something doesn't added up there.
                  Before you make that judgment, do try to keep in mind the sort of people Holland/Blashill are keeping in that lineup, and who they keep off it on a regular basis.

Comment

• That's why I keep going back and forth on this, Holland and Blashit are terrible. Jurco was supposed to have a ton of talent but he wasn't doing anything during Babcocks last year either. I was actually hoping Blashit would get more out of him since he had worked successfully with all of these young guys on playoff runs with GR.
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• I think Blashill had no choice but to play those guys in GR. Maybe he's worried about upsetting veterans at the NHL level.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Jurco do well in Chicago.

Comment

• We definitely need a new coach. This experiment was a good try but it's that time
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• The Wings extended Nick Jensen who's been playing well. I like the signing but there's talk about us trying to lockup Brendan Smith as well. WHY!

We have the worst D in the league and he wants to lockup every single one of them
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Green and Dekeyser are the only decent ones. After that Ericsson is on the books forever and sucks, Ouellet skates like Larry Murphy at 60 years old. Kronwall is on one knee and locked up, Jensen was just resigned but has upside and Sproul can't crack the lineup.

If we sign Smith to an extension we're going into next season with the same D corps. WTF
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• I was pretty high on Dekeyser but I think he's peaked and it may not be worth keeping him.

I like Smith but I think he's a 3rd or 4th defenseman on a team with at least 2 really good defensemen already.

I'd be surprised if they're not trying to move Green. But he may have a no-trade clause.

Comment

• Dekeyser definitely peaked early but he's the best we have and thats sad.
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X