• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [ame]https://twitter.com/charlesapple/status/818476416157282304[/ame]
    Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• /slow clap
      2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Just listening to British Comedian Frank Skinner there, laughing my ass off! Thought I'd pass it on and hope some of you appreciate the humour...... he was talking about kids on computers these days, not going out to play, always on their phones and iPads, eating rubbish, getting fat, etc etc...... he said, "I mean even bullying is done online these days. Years ago when you were getting bullied, at least you were getting some fresh air at the same time!"
        "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Originally posted by LionsFanInJapan View Post
          /slow clap
          I kept trying to zoom in to see what the joke was about. duhhhhh
          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LcP4R9_QkA"]Obama Admits to Wiretapping Trump - YouTube[/ame]
            Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• political thread, please.
              2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Holy Cow! Can you imagine how much film someone had to watch to make that?
                I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Haha
                  Attached Files
                  I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• ^ ^
                    "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0veiTgUQLKw"]It Got Grandma!: Chimp at Zoo Throws Poo in Grandma&#39;s Face! - YouTube[/ame]
                      AAL Quintez Cephus
                      If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

• Haha! Nice job Chicago Tribune

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• I lol'ed

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aulJU0nrXWM"]Tosh.0 - Web Redemption - Football-to-the-Face Girl - YouTube[/ame]
                            Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                              The best thing about that is the butthurt Packers fans rushing to defend Erin's honor.
                              Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Van Dusen View Post
                                The best thing about that is the butthurt Packers fans rushing to defend Erin's honor.
                                Yep.

Comment

Working...
                                X