No announcement yet.

Official Detroit Pistons thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Addition by subtraction? This is a terrible trade which I'm guessing just sheds his contract.

Marc Stein, an NBA reporter for ESPN, added a little more fuel to the fire Friday afternoon. Stein tweeted that the Pistons and Orlando Magic have discussed a deal that would move Jackson to Orlando in exchange of former Piston D.J. Augustin and Jeff Green.
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• No one wants Drummond. I can't imagine why...
      Last edited by chemiclord; February 20, 2017, 12:55 PM.

Comment

• I like Cousins and his talent but he's a FA soon enough. He would have left and we'd have another hole to fill. I'm glad they turned that trade down and got hosed in return
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
          I like Cousins and his talent but he's a FA soon enough. He would have left and we'd have another hole to fill. I'm glad they turned that trade down and got hosed in return
          Instead we have that immature head case that is a liability in crunch time handicapping the team for the next four years because of that mistake of a max contract.

Because THAT'S the MUCH better scenario.

Comment

• If anyone thought there couldn't be anything worse in sports management than Matt Millen... look at the Kings since "the greatest show on court" OR the Cleveland Browns post 1999.
            Also, in the Stauskas trade a few years ago, Kings gave up an unprotected 1st Round Pick to the 76ers in 2019. Dumb dumb dumb dumb.

As for the NBA, they haven't declined the trade yet so that GS or Cleveland can acquire Boogie? LeBron said he "needs more help."
            AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Neither of those examples have ever gone 0-fer.

Millen remains the worst of all-time.

Comment

• I was thinking the same thing. There's nothing to compare Millen to. Worst ever.
                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• 1 for 11.

Sitting for the final two and a half minutes.

Max contract.

Time to get over yourself and shoot underhand, Drummond. You can't possibly do worse.

Comment

• Rip Hamilton jersey retired - really? So next year his number will be up on the rafters at Little Caesars Arena and no Sergei Fedorovs 91

Comment

• When your present has no future, you try and invoke nostalgia for the past to keep fan interest.

See also; Red Wings, Detroit.

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post

Time to get over yourself and shoot underhand, Drummond. You can't possibly do worse.
                        Totally agreed! I have no idea why he nor Ben Wallace refuse(d) to ever try it. Think about what an extra 3-5 points per game would do for his body of work when its all said and done.
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Darko Milicic has found peace as a farmer

Comment

• I love lamp
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• What a disappointing season. They might not even make the playoffs. I'm hoping SVG doesn't pay KCP. Gotts find a shooting guard that can shoot.

Comment

• What the hell happened in the last several games. This has been terrible.
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X