No announcement yet.

U of M thread (in the Lions Forum) :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beside Solomon and P-J, who do you like? I saw at least one comment praising Ambry Thomas as can't miss.
    ------------
    <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• Luigi Villain, Tarik Black, Drew Singleton, Jordan.Anthony,.Benjamin St. Juste, Ceaar Ruiz.

I like Thomas a bit more on offense, but he should be good wherever.

Comment

• Ruiz is going to be a f'ing beast. I can't wait to see him on the field.
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Wingsfan, how is Buster?

Went to 'Doggie Heaven' Saturday night Marko. I usually like to be a tough guy, but this one hurts...

Comment

• Those boosters ya'll were yapping to me about seem to beslipping on the job.

Michigan Athletic Department Is $240 Million In Debt

Campus Insiders

Michigan's athletic department is $240 million in debt. Campus Insiders' Shae Peppler has a few tips for how it can save some cash, including keeping Jim Harbaugh from traveling the world with the Wolverines.
            19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
              Went to 'Doggie Heaven' Saturday night Marko. I usually like to be a tough guy, but this one hurts...
              Sorry for your loss WingsFan.

Comment

Really sorry to hear it, bud. It sucks but there's an end somewhere down the line for all of us.
                AAL: KhaDarel Hodges

Comment

So sorry! I feel your pain, I really do. I still well up when I think about Odie whom I had to put down over 12 years ago after a 16 year relationship.
                  I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
                    Those boosters ya'll were yapping to me about seem to beslipping on the job.

Michigan Athletic Department Is $240 Million In Debt

Campus Insiders

Michigan's athletic department is $240 million in debt. Campus Insiders' Shae Peppler has a few tips for how it can save some cash, including keeping Jim Harbaugh from traveling the world with the Wolverines.
                    Lol....doooooooomed!!!

Comment

• Yeah that article is a bunch of crap. Nice try Saban
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Double edged sword of having Harbaugh. Moronic articles to get clicks.

Comment

• I don't understand why. I mean, follow Harbaugh for fifteen minutes and he gives you enough material for a long-form article.

Comment

Sorry about your loss Wingsfan.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                              Yeah that article is a bunch of crap. Nice try Saban
                              Originally posted by The Oracle View Post
                              Double edged sword of having Harbaugh. Moronic articles to get clicks.
                              Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
                              I don't understand why. I mean, follow Harbaugh for fifteen minutes and he gives you enough material for a long-form article.
                              I don't understand your replies, it was a 3rd party report. Any college campus that is nearly 1/4 BILLION DOLLARS in debt should be of concern, no?

Comment

• Not when they perform $300 million in renovations to the stadium and build all new basketball facilities. They were up front when it was all being built they were taking out bonds on all of it. The football renovations are paying for themselves through the suites and psls and the surplus that the athletic department runs on is paying for the basketball renovations. All should be paid off in the next 15 years or so. Like taking a mortgage out.

Comment

Working...
                                X