No announcement yet.

Joke Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eh? You think I'm some kind of Olympic gold medal weightlifter or something?

if I don't return, she saw this post.
    "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• LOL
      Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Apologies in advance, my young nephew got me with a joke last night......,

Wee Aleks: Uncle Mark, what did Adam say on Christmas morning?
        Let's hear it Aleks.
        Wee Aleks: It's Christmas, Eve.

I thought it was quite funny, but my dad (jokingly) decided to discuss the authenticity of the joke.
        "Now, Aleks, was Jesus born before Adam & Eve or after them?"
        Last edited by Marko69; December 24, 2016, 05:21 AM. Reason: Bad spelling.
        "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• LOL!
          I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• heh
            Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Ha
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• When my brother was sent to jail he took it really bad........ he refused all food sat and swore at anyone who tried to get near him and started smearing his own shit over the walls in protest! After that, we never played monopoly again.....
                    AAL Quintez Cephus
                    If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

• ^^^ Brilliant, Dean.

Comment

• Said to the wife, "get yer coat darling, it's pub time."
                        "Oh good" she said "The Waverley or The Cabin?"
                        "No, you're staying here" I replied "Im off to play pool, but I'm turning the heating off."

Comment

• Originally posted by DeanUK View Post
                          When my brother was sent to jail he took it really bad........ he refused all food sat and swore at anyone who tried to get near him and started smearing his own shit over the walls in protest! After that, we never played monopoly again.....
                          GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by DeanUK View Post
                            When my brother was sent to jail he took it really bad........ he refused all food sat and swore at anyone who tried to get near him and started smearing his own shit over the walls in protest! After that, we never played monopoly again.....
                            lol
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• [ame]https://youtu.be/FmbyqmeL9OU[/ame]
                              "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Never knew that was what a m'fer sounded like...

Teed up FTW!
                                Apathetic No More.

Comment

Working...
                                X