Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOL

Comment

• SO......, where you moving too, Panoptes?
      To Morro Bay.
      No I said "where" you moving too. Not when.
      I'm moving to Morro Bay today.
      Stop confusing me you cunt!

Nice dog by the way.
      "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
        Not since late August when we moved to the central coast area (podunk town called Atascadero which is about 15 min. drive east of Morro Bay). It sits exactly 4 hours north/south of LA/SF.
        I knew that, I should have been more specific. I was asking if the dog's name was an acronym for Not Around Los Angeles
        Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Van Dusen View Post
          I knew that, I should have been more specific. I was asking if the dog's name was an acronym for Not Around Los Angeles
          Lofl

That would be a fitting acronym.

Daughters loved the name for any pet since seeing the Lion King.
          19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Beautiful dog, G!! May she live a long and happy life with your family.
            #birdsarentreal

Comment

Lofl
              Laughing on floor laughing?
              "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Lisbon Orange Funk Location ?
                F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Lamenting over freaking Lions?
                  "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Beautiful puppy

Comment

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
                      Beautiful dog, G!! May she live a long and happy life with your family.
                      Thank you Deb. I tried to find a similar adoptable young one all over but it wasn't to be.

Originally posted by wcfwtf View Post
                      Beautiful puppy
                      Thank you wcfwtf.

Sorry about the recent loss of your beloved cat.
                      Last edited by Panoptes; February 11, 2017, 06:54 PM.

Comment

• Puppies! I love puppies!

Two years of unbounded energy and a hundred thousand smiles and laughs.

Congrats to the family!
                        I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
                          Puppies! I love puppies!

Two years of unbounded energy and a hundred thousand smiles and laughs.

Congrats to the family!
                          Thanks MM but they're a PITA. Knew that going in and the reason I didn't want one. Thats why the pup is being taken care of by the kid/wife. They had to have a puppy, they get all the responsibility.

I wanted an older dog that was already trained.

Daddy knows best.........but noooooooooooo! ;)

Comment

Thanks MM but they're a PITA. Knew that going in and the reason I didn't want one. Thats why the pup is being taken care of by the kid/wife. They had to have a puppy, they get all the responsibility.

I wanted an older dog that was already trained.

Daddy knows best.........but noooooooooooo! ;)
                            I am with Mama and your beautiful daughter. Yes, like raising children, things happen you wish would not have but, pups want to please and they learn quickly and form a bond with those who show them love and attention.
                            I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Yay me. I get 50% of the responsibility after the kid gets off to college in about < 5 years. Another reason I wanted an older dog.

I'm clearly not of the pet owner mentality. I like to pack up and travel on a whim and now it will all have to be planned out. Bah!

I'll just travel on my own. There is a bright side. That's glass half full thinking right there. Thank you MM.

Comment

• I will gladly dogsit for you!!

BTW, please post some new pics of the pup soon!!
                                #birdsarentreal

Comment

Working...
                                X