Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here are some helpful links. Bookmark them all now; thank me later:

Stassen: really indispensable. Winning percent, head-to-head, and year-by-year records (and more) for any timeframe: http://football.stassen.com

CFB stats. Current and previous years. Want to know what player or which team had the most sacks (or whatever) in 2009? Tap national, select the year you want, and there it is. He usually updates it for Saturday games on Monday or Tuesday: http://www.cfbstats.com

Congrove is a computer ranking poll and it can be okay in that regard (it can suck, too), but I like that on his grid, you can tap "W" and it puts the teams with the most wins in order from highest on down (same with losses and tapping "L"). He also has SoS, and you can do the same thing with it. http://www.collegefootballpoll.com/rankings/

Football TV schedule: I saw some folks posting this a week or so ago here. I have used it for years. It's the only useful thing to ever come from TigerDroppings.com. http://www.lsufootball.net/tvschedule.htm

Finally, the best (free) app for your phone is TheScore. Realtime scores, stats, plus schedules...all customizable for baseball, football, hockey, etc. even Lacrosse for the Nebraska fans.
    Last edited by AlabamAlum; September 6, 2017, 09:28 AM.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• You're forgetting jhowell.net

Idiot.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Yeah. http://www.jhowell.net/cf/cfindex.htm
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• AA ..... I think the mobile app you're referring to is now called theScore. I have it, does just what you say it does. I looked in the android app stores for Score Mobile and theScore comes up. Maybe iPhone app?

It is a great app.
          Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Yeah, they call it "TheScore" now.

Comment

• Is jhowell.net related to Thurston Howell III?
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• It's his grandson.

Comment

• Nice...then we know he's not a Yale man...
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Agree about TheScore/theScore/Thescore/thescore/THESCORE app. I hope after spending however much they spend on a consultant for the consonant change/rebranding, they can remain a very good and functional scores app.

Comment

• theScore is from the Canadian TV station of the same name.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Comment

• AA, what's the word on your two outside linebackers going down? Reason for concern, or is it simply "next man up"?

AAL: A'Shawn Robinson

Comment

• theScore is from the Canadian TV station of the same name.

Sure as shit isn't from hack's befroom.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by FanFromCali View Post
                            AA, what's the word on your two outside linebackers going down? Reason for concern, or is it simply "next man up"?
                            It's a huge loss. We have some play in the schedule to get the young talent cosched up, but this is a significant loss and could adversely impact us toward the middle of the season.

Comment

• AA...fyi...Saban is 0-2 vs. Osborne...outscored 105-24. You are just lucky St. Tom retired to give that shithead a shot lol...

hello
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Wiz,

I know he lost badly to the Cornholers his first couple of years at MichState. What was that? 21-22 years ago? Surely, that's not what you're talking about, is it? Because that would be Marty-esque.

Comment

Working...
                                X