• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't believe this guy is

A.. Still alive

and

B. Still doing this shit

FOND DU LAC, Wis. — "Big Mac Daddy" Don Gorske reached yet another meaty milestone Thursday as he sat in his customary booth at McDonald’s. You know, the one with his framed photo showcased on the wall above.

At about 5 p.m., the 63-year-old Fond du Lac resident of Super Size Me fame ate his 29,000th Big Mac sandwich, made up of “two all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions on a sesame seed bun.”

“I eat two every day," said Gorske, who has held the Guinness world record for Big Mac consumption since 2001. "There must be something wrong with me, but it’s still my favorite food,”

Obsessive-compulsive? Definitely, Gorske said. He once ate a Big Mac from Hawaii that a friend mailed to him.

"I froze it and then I baked it in the oven for 15 minutes at 400 degrees. I figured if that didn't kill the germs, nothing would,” he told action Reporter Media in 2011.

Gorske claims that after getting his first car on May 17, 1972, he headed straight to a McDonald’s in his hometown. He bit into the burger, and something powerful took hold.

Take another bite out of fast food
    Since then, the former prison guard has made guest appearances on Jimmy Kimmel, Rachael Ray, Lopez Tonight and Good Morning America, to name a few, and was even the focus of a joke on Saturday Night Live and a question in the game "Trivial Pursuit." He is featured in the 2005 documentary Don Gorske: Mac Daddy and authored 22,477 Big Macs in 2008.
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
      Not too bothered about the cleanliness if I'm honest, but I do find myself yelling, "GET FKN CHOCOLATE DUST SPRINKLED ON THAT CAPPUCINO YA C*NT OR I'M CALLING THE CORPORATION!"

Sometimes it's there, sometimes it's not. It's fkn annoying.
      Don't mind havin the Poopoo hands huh?
      {Note to self: don't ever shake hands with Marko69}
      Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• WTF, Futureshock? I use toilet paper FFS.

Correction...... note to EVERYBODY...... don't shake hands with futureshock! :shock:
        "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• I haven't had a Big Mac in a long time. I always get the McChicken. That guy who eats them every day is obsessive compulsive, it seems to work for him, the key is avoiding the fries(good luck).

My youngest daughter is obsessed with McDonald's shakes.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
            I haven't had a Big Mac in a long time.
            Well done, FL.

Originally posted by froot loops View Post
            I always get the McChicken.
            AAAAHHH NO! You ruined it!
            "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• As I sit here in a McDs car park with another cappuccino, I notice some guy who's boot door (trunk?) closes by its fkn self! Nation of fat lazy bastards.

Comment

• I prefer not to do fast food, but circumstances of the last two years has made avoiding it even harder. I don't work from home anymore and my wife doesn't work nights. Combine that with 3 kids playing sports, it is hard to refrain from eating out. We tend to stay away from McDonald's, Little Ceasars pizza is the default go to option.

Comment

I haven't had a Big Mac in a long time. I always get the McChicken. That guy who eats them every day is obsessive compulsive, it seems to work for him, the key is avoiding the fries(good luck).

I had a guy who worked for me who was single, lived alone, and very much of a loaner. He did not cook for himself and I am guessing that his once a day meal which consisted of 2 McChicken sandwiches was his choice at least 3 times a week. The other days he ate off the dollar menu at other Fast Food Places.

He did not show up to work one day and I called the police to ask them to check on him and he had died in the shower of an apparent heart attack.

He and I had many discussions on eating healthy and cheaply.
                  I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
                    He did not show up to work one day and I called the police to ask them to check on him and he had died in the shower of an apparent heart attack.
                    Yeah, fk doing that in America. Instant suspect, wasn't a heart attack at all and 847 years in jail.

Comment

• Don't worry Mark, one McChicken a week tops if that.

Comment

• Just like beer, Big Macs have all the nutrients you need to survive.
                        AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

Don't worry Mark, one McChicken a week tops if that.

Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
                          Just like beer, Big Macs have all the nutrients you need to survive.
                          Ya! A beer and a Big Mac will give you all government daily requirements for college students!

Comment

I haven't had a Big Mac in a long time. I always get the McChicken. That guy who eats them every day is obsessive compulsive, it seems to work for him, the key is avoiding the fries(good luck).

"Obsessive-compulsive? Definitely, Gorske said. He once ate a Big Mac from Hawaii that a friend mailed to him"

Good grief!
                            "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by UKBB View Post
                              "Obsessive-compulsive? Definitely, Gorske said. He once ate a Big Mac from Hawaii that a friend mailed to him"

Good grief!
                              I would put that more in the category of "certified nuts".

Comment

• Exactly
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

Working...
                                X