No announcement yet.

Tracking former Lions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Terry Fair is the co-host of an afternoon drivetime sports talk show on 100.3 WNOX in Knoxville.
    Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

I liked Terry Fair. Didn't he return a KO for a TD in his first game?
      Passenger on the Lions bandwagon since 1969.

Comment

Yes he did, a 101 yard kickoff return at Green Bay in 1998.

Comment

And if I recall correctly GB returned the ensuing KO for a TD lol.
          "Yeah, we just... we don't want them to go. So that's our motivation."
          Dan Campbell at Green Bay, January 8, 2023.​

Comment

I believe so. The next score was a Packer kickoff return for a touchdown, albeit was in the 4th quarter where Terry's was in the 3rd.

Comment

Originally posted by Desert Lion View Post
              Probably not many, Heard Jordan Dizon took a bad angle with the shopping carts and ran over an old lady.
              That rumor is false. While the bad angle is prob true there's no way he ran anyone over
              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

Originally posted by Iron Lion View Post
                Here's some Cards fans making a thread on Paris Lenon:

http://forums.azcardinals.com/showthread.php?t=61718
                hilarious.
                F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

Might be hilarious but that was us not too long ago bragging up other teams junk.
                  GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

Originally posted by DanO View Post
                    Might be hilarious but that was us not too long ago bragging up other teams junk.
                    Problem was, said player was still on the other team. :smile:
                    Passenger on the Lions bandwagon since 1969.

Comment

Has Lenon improved his fumble recovery skills? Ultimately, the Lions are probably better now than they would have been if he could have picked up that freaking ball, but that was a kick in the gut.

Comment

Yeah CL that loss hurt but we got those cowboys back pretty good last year didn't we

Comment

Amazing how few of our former players went on to have meaningful success with other teams. Only one I can think of off top of head is Jeff Hartings.
                          AXE 'EM!

Comment

And Millen promptly ousted Hartings upon taking over... :/

Comment

He was the only player worth a shit on the team that moved on

In the old forum we went player by player with the roster from the year prior to Millen. They were almost all out of the league the following year. The cupboard was bare. Of course, Millen had no clue how to restock it.
                              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

I thought Compton moved on and played for a bit...but that could be longer time frame....

Comment

Working...
                                X