Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• With 2015 almost done, a quick look at the 2016 Ohio kids that are at least 4* according to 247 composite:

1. Tommy Kraemer, OT, 0.9865, Notre Dame
    2. Demario McCall, RB, 0.9716 (OSU)
    3. George Hill, RB, 09664, Ohio State
    4. Prince Sammons, SDE, 0.9633
    5. Brandon Ferns, ILB, 0.9621
    6. Jake Hausmann, TE, 0.9607, Ohio State
    7. Liam Eichenberg, OT, 0.9584, (OSU or ND)
    8. Justin Layne, WR, 0.9505, (OSU)
    9. Jonathon Cooper, WDE, 0.9305, Ohio State
    10. Tyler Gerald, OG, 0.9300, Ohio State
    11. Luke Farrell, TE, 0.9171, (?)
    12. Ethan Tucky, OLB, 0.9042
    13. Kierre Hawkins, WR, 0.8967, Ohio State
    14. Messiah deWeaver, QB, 0.8916 (Sparty?)
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• 1. I'm sticking with my prediction. Harbaugh will have Michigan playing at no less than ohio's equal in five years, and the Wolverines will be fully capable of laying a 14+ point loss on ohio in Michigan Stadium. Put that in your file, sir.

2. As for me, I don't think Weber is flipping. If his heart is in Columbus, its fine with me. We don't need another half-hearted Justina Boren type commitment.
      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
        Let's see....we have an unsolicited, unqualified prediction from Liney: "He can remember those feelings when he comes back in the enemy's uniform and Harbaugh lays a 14+ point loss on them."

We have Paul's standard idiocy -- the best he can muster -- when Liney is forced to back away from his bold prediction like a bitch.
        Responding to idiocy in kind. You (and everyone here) knows what you are -- a sad, lonely, disturbed troll who lives on an M forum (on a Lions board) 24/7 to solicit any type of human "interaction" by being the biggest prick possible.

Heaven forbid any M fan is excited for the future after signing one of the best coaches in all of football.

So again, fuck you and your self-righteous, pompous rhetoric. Let me know the price to just go the fuck away and I'll gladly pony up.
        Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.

Comment

• I own you.

Comment

• Are you sure?

Didn't The Thirteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution abolished slavery and involuntary Servitude way back in 1865?
            ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Theoretically. But now the NCAA exploits poor athletes in the same manner.

College sports are the new slavery.

Comment

• The gov't did.. but in the south it's called CF
                Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• :::taking notes:::

Comment

• There are no words .........

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post

There are no words .........
                      At least they had the decency to use buckeye scarlett in the alert.

Comment

But there's a fun picture!

Comment

Who ordered the Code Red!?

Comment

Is that a metaphor for something?

Comment

• Its probably photo shopped but I thought it was cool anyway.

It definitely deserved a spot in this thread.

Comment

• Porter Gustin announces today at 1pm. He's an OLB/WDE kid from Utah that is #41 overall in 247 composite. OSU made a huge push for him in January. USC was the presumed favorite forever, but UFM may snag this one. Really big pull if it happens...he could be the next Bosa!....well, except OSU will actually get the next Bosa for 2016!

Arnette is in. That was pretty much automatic once Carlton Davis flipped to Auburn. It's nice to have a Plan B.

KJ Hill is probably in, but Bama is ramping up efforts. We'll find out on NLOID.

I think they're actually going to hold on to Gibson. If he does end up at OSU then I'll probably watch his career with clenched teeth....he's either going to "get it" or end up an asterisk. But, he's so f'n talented you take your chance on him and hope for the best.

Finally, Scout guys really think Weber is going to flip. Others say no way. OSU feels like he's signing. There's no Plan B here, so it'll be disappointing if he flips. One thing I think is that he absolutely knows his decision and has for awhile. I don't think he's torn or whatever.
                                Last edited by iam416; February 3, 2015, 10:11 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X