Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S&W .500?! Cripes, take care of the bad guy AND that irritating next door neighbor with one round!
    “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• There's no practical use Jon, the caliber is usually reserved for shooting down aircraft. The indoor range where I shoot asked me to leave it home, fellow club members complained of the air pressure discharge.
      ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• I'll bet they did. Did you buy it as a collectible? Or do you go fishing in back woods Alaska where half ton bears can be an issue? The guides I know strap a .44 mag, but always have a 12 gauge slug gun handy in the boat.
        “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• It's a sad day in Ohio

The Ohio politician whose career included 17 years in Congress and a conviction for bribery has died at age 73. He was critically hurt in a tractor accident earlier this week.

Comment

• Oh yeah, him.

Comment

• Already posted this once but someone deleted it...I'll post it again.

Dumb kid runs on the field; OSU coach catches him and delivers a body slam

During Saturday night's Cincinnati-Ohio State game, one fan thought it would be a good idea to run on to the field at the Horseshoe.OSU assistant strength coach Anthony Schlegel did not agree.

Comment

• I deleted it, and you know why because you edited the post.
                "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• I took a shot at Michigan's coaches...so what? Oh, that's not allowed even on this thread now? Everyone else is allowed to cuss out Michigan's coaches to their heart's extent.

Whatever. Censor at will

Comment

• Stop whining, poodle
                    Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.

Comment

• [ame]https://twitter.com/BrianHofmann/status/516017146904989697[/ame]

Comment

• We could use him on our Michigan defense, he can actually tackle.
                        ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• I haven't seen such Technique since Bo coached!

Comment

• His plant foot is off about 10 degrees to the left. Other than that, pretty good form.

Comment

• He used to play linebacker in the NFL.

Comment

• Nice visor.

Comment

Working...
                                X