No announcement yet.

Nebraska...not feeling Frosty anymore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice win by the Huskers... Score was closer than the game thanks to 3 TA int's

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Letting nova have a 22-0 run is a good way a big lead and the game

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

• How'd you guys lose to both Purdue and the Illini?

Comment

• Illinois...horrible clock management. Had game won.

Purdue...Armstrong was out. Our not worthy of Division II backup QB threw 4 picks.
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Illinois is, at least, a middling team. And it was a road game. It's not much different than playing Minnesota on the road, IMO...though I guess we'll find out.

But whereas Minnesota did everything they could to lose at home to M, Illinois was given one chance after another to score the winning TD against UNL. You should really watch the final 2 minutes. Total disaster loss. It might have even been more in the bag than the BYU game.

Purdue was just one of those games. The defense was awful. I know Purdue scored on some short fields, but they also scored on some long fields.

The loss to NW was a disaster, too. They pretty much throttled NW for 3 quarters then the defense inexplicably went all Lubbock and couldn't stop shit
            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Oh, hey, don't forget...the UNL defense let Wisky go 40 yards 30 seconds on 3 straight passes to get them into FG range.

They started at their own 30 down 21-20 with 48 seconds left. They need about 30 seconds to set up the winning FG. RICO STAVE needed 30 seconds to set up the winning FG.

Oddly enough, Purdue was the one team that really just controlled the whole game. Miami did, too, though UNL made a miraculous comeback to force OT.

There are 3 games that under normal circumstances they usually win. They could really easily be 8-3. Of course, they got one back against MSU. So, they're at least 1-3 in nutshot finishes.T.
              Last edited by iam416; November 18, 2015, 12:51 PM.

Comment

• We are where we are because of inconsistency in running the football, and shoddy pass defense....haven't been able to close people out. Not really any kind of luck involved.

This team would be 7-4 at best under Bo Pelini right now IMO, as the systematic consistency would have made the difference in a couple games, but still headed nowhere. Not that we?re headed anywhere right now, but beating Iowa would certainly establish a trend to that effect; 3-0 in Nov with 2 wins over Top 10 teams.

I?d feel a lot better if we were able to land a decent JC quarterback in this class too. We?ll see.

Comment

• Talent does watch us.. He really cares

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Yeah, but its kinda creepy once you know about it...like if you caught Wiz watching you through a window.

Comment

• heh

:::fuckers:::
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Wiz is a peeping Wizard?
                        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• As far as I can tell, it's impossible to watch Husker football without being creepy. Just depends on whether you're creepy in a "like to see watch morbid disasters" way or creepy in a "has double digits cats, best friend is whoever the cashier is at the Qwik-E-Mart that night and watches hours of QVC in a dark room" way. I guess there's the "my wife is blowing the bowling alley and I have nothing better to do" way, but that's pretty much just The Wizard.

Comment

• Operation "Kill Talent" is now on.
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• My daughter couldn't believe there was a team named the Cornhuskers. It was a "Wait what?" moment.

Comment

• I was thinking more along the lines of "I learned the birds and the bees while working at Bilagio and Sons Scrapyard of Westerville, OH" kinda of creepy, but there are different variations.

Comment

Working...
                                X