Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
    Speaking of #altfacts, I saw that Obama claimed the US was the only "advanced democrac[y]" that makes it harder for people to vote by requiring ID. And, of course, threw in a Jim Crow reference.
    This is going to have to be flagged. PF, Late Hit.

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
      We are now realizing that we can hold out a little longer and just incorporate you all as the 11th-15th provinces. Although if I have my may about it the SEC states will be relegated to ``territory'' status, like the Yukon and Nunavut.
      You will have to reclaim Justin Beiber under this course. Just FYI.

Comment

• This is going to have to be flagged. PF, Late Hit.
        I know. 5 days after the fact. I did think it was a perfect Obama send-off. Make shit up; identity politics!!!! Heh heh.

Actually, his shitting on Israel was the real cherry on top. This was just funny.
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• "Canadians have evolved with fully functioning pancreases.." LOL
          Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• I found this today. I don't know who wrote it, but I think it is spot on.
            Attached Files
            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• I'm a journalist and I haven't attended a press conference in at least a decade. TYhat's not how you get "news". DC is going to become a total leakfest, given the number of bureaucrats with motivation to get a story out that harms the executive branch's narrative. I think that rather than worrying about what comes out of the White House we should be treating it accordingly. Send the junior people to those press conferences to be a glorified stenographer; get your better people out there work their networks and find the actual information we need and should want.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wild Hoss View Post
                This is going to have to be flagged. PF, Late Hit.

He's said it for months now. It's not new.

Comment

Heh to Onion. I'm all for becoming part of Canada, but under no condition shall the US be considered a maritime province! Those degenerates should, upon US merger, be sold off to Greenland for a bucket of whale lard.
                  I don't know that we'd be willing to accept conditions, or call it a merger if it's really an acquisition. But as usual if you have these concerns it would be best to start the process now rather than wait until you are desperate and have less leverage.

Comment

• A merger between the US and Canada will enable the Big Ten to expand into the lucrative Montreal, Toronto, and Vancouver markets. There has got to be a major public university in each of those areas that we can use to ge the Big Ten Network onto basic cable.

Comment

• Eventually the Alouettes/Huskers game will be a protected rivalry.

Comment

• F the RedBlacks.

Comment

F the RedBlacks.
                          Racist

Comment

I know. 5 days after the fact. I did think it was a perfect Obama send-off. Make shit up; identity politics!!!! Heh heh.

Actually, his shitting on Israel was the real cherry on top. This was just funny.
                            Not sure if we got to talk about it at the time but the consensus opinion from both the Left and the Right was that Obama's abstention was an 'unprecedented' lack of support for Israel.

But that's actually not true and I've seen virtually no one, not even most Dems or CNN, say otherwise. Below appears to be a full list of our abstentions at the UN in the face of resolutions condemning Israel. There were quite a few during the Reagan years, surprisingly.

By SETH J. FRANTZMAN You’d think it was a major event in US history. “Them against the world,” CNN claimed after a UN resolution condemning Israeli settlements passed with a US ve…

Comment

• Hanni:

I hate Ottawa. And I hate black/injun miscengenation. I think they should be OSU's protected Rival.

Comment

• Roughriders vs. Roughriders would be the ultimate protected rivalry.

Comment

Working...
                                X