U of M thread (in the Lions Forum) :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some people can...
    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• He might have just gotten the wind knocked out of him. That will freeze you as easily as a concussion.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeaRaySparty View Post
        Yes, glad he is back,,,haha,,said he fell on his ass, glad u cant geta concussion from that,lol
        Hey, when a guy falls like that and the first thing he does is grab the back of his head, it seemed like a reasonable conclusion to reach.

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
          Hey, when a guy falls like that and the first thing he does is grab the back of his head, it seemed like a reasonable conclusion to reach.

I know, I know. I"m glad he's ok seriously,,that's why I"m joking.

Comment

• [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=g9EIQyILKlY#"]Michigan Boiling - YouTube[/ame]!
            Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• Michigan got a very favorable bracket against two teams that play up tempo basketball. I dont think VCU can beat them at their own game, either. But they're fucked against Kansas should they meet up next week.
              Last edited by Kstat; March 21, 2013, 08:07 PM.

Comment

• B___ can just use TCU's game plan against Kansas (that is if Kansas doesn't study Penn State hoops first!).

Sorry I drank some fine Tequila tonight.
                Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• Originally posted by Kstat View Post
                  Michigan got a very favorable bracket against two teams that play up tempo basketball. I dont think VCU can beat them at their own game, either. But they're fucked against Kansas should they meet up next week.

I think they can beat Kansas

Comment

• Kansas generally is their own worst enemy, but if they show up, Michigan can't beat them. Not enough size. Kansas can slow the game down and just grind them up.

Comment

• VCU and Michigan will be a good game should it happen, as it looks like is will. Akron just lost two players to flu, one to back pain, and they already lost their point guard because he was dealing weed out of his dorm room. When I saw Burke go down I started to wonder if someone was doing some voodoo curse on all the opposing players.

Since this is Auburn Hills MSU fans will have to step up for the Rams, lol.

Comment

• LOL at Michigan not being able to beat Kansas. They don't have any more size than Michigan. WTF are you talking about?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Oracle View Post
                          LOL at Michigan not being able to beat Kansas. They don't have any more size than Michigan. WTF are you talking about?
                          They can beat Kansas, Withey is a tremendous shot blocker, but Michigan can score enough just shooting jumpers and running. I got Michigan going to the Final 4, good matchups for them in their bracket
                          The Lions went 11-5 in 2014

Comment

• Michigan can most certainly beat Kansas.

They can also most certainly lose to VCU, especially if they pull one of those 6 minutes without a point lulls like they did in the first half tonight.

Comment

• SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET16!

Comment

• that was a weekend vacation for Michigan. VCU can't beat them with their style of play.

I do worry they will make Withey look like Shaquille O'Neal in the sweet 16, though. If Kansas's crappy point guard doesn't get the ball in the post, Michigan has a chance.

Comment

Working...
                                X