No announcement yet.

Tracking former Lions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
      At least Jethro was entertaining.
      "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by dwt1 View Post
        ..... You don’t make management decision based on the fact somebody could get hurt.
        That's what I said. That's why you sign Decker and let Reiff walk you fucking dolt.
        Last edited by dpatnod; November 17, 2017, 07:25 PM.
        Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Originally posted by UKBB View Post
          At least Jethro was entertaining.
          And smarter than DimWiT
          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• I wonder if beating MN at home and GB at home counts as beating a winning team.

I hope like hell for the Lions to install the Dilly Dilly play!

Detroit shoulda come up with that one.

Fucking Mulbach!
            Lions Fans.

Comment

• Someone please jump in and explain the Strategy Guy method of replacing one player with a better player.

YOU TAKE THE BETTER PLAYER, MOVE FORWARD AND CALL IT A DAY. YOU CAN'T AFFORD BOTH, AND/OR ONE WILL NOT SIGN TO PLAY THE POSITION YOU WANT HIM TO PLAY.

Fuck it. I did it.
              Last edited by dpatnod; November 17, 2017, 07:35 PM.
              Lions Fans.

Comment

• Vikings only punted 5 times in that game. Fuck they were brilliant!

Do you guys think they would trade even up Case Keenum the GOAT for Statsford and a couple first round draft picks over the next 4 years?

We could throw in our cheerleaders if it sweetens the deal. And agree to go back to the Silverdome (ruins) too.
                Last edited by dpatnod; November 17, 2017, 07:51 PM.
                Lions Fans.

Comment

• In other words... read my signature line... real slow, if you need to.

It hasn't changed since the beinning of FA.

Oh.....

FA means Free Agent, or Free Agency....

Which is a period when players are free to.....

FFS never mind.

Go Trolls!!!!!!!!!!! Woooooooo!

Hey, are Gonz and the frog back from their camping trip?

(Still sending positive vibes @ the Gonzeses family.)
                  Last edited by dpatnod; November 17, 2017, 08:50 PM.
                  Lions Fans.

Comment

• I think you need a camping trip, mate! You give waaaaaaaaaay too much of a fuck.
                    "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
                      I wonder if beating MN at home and GB at home counts as beating a winning team.

Fucking Mulbach!
                      I wonder if beating Minny at home after punting 7 times then beating GB at home with 0 punts means anything?
                      I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

That's what I said. That's why you sign Decker and let Reiff walk you fucking dolt.
                        yep, read that incorrectly.

Comment

I wonder if beating MN at home and GB at home counts as beating a winning team.

Fucking Mulbach!
                          It's looking very good that Minnesota finishes the season with a winning record (GB, not so much). As a matter of fact, you should be pulling for Minnesota to win out. Then, not only will Mediocre Matty have beat his fourth winning team in 9 years. He would have beaten a team that went 14-2, how glorious would that be????

Comment

Vikings only punted 5 times in that game. Fuck they were brilliant!

Do you guys think they would trade even up Case Keenum the GOAT for Statsford and a couple first round draft picks over the next 4 years?

We could throw in our cheerleaders if it sweetens the deal. And agree to go back to the Silverdome (ruins) too.
                            Dude, get the dildo out of your ass.

Comment

• I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Bucs waive Luke Stocker, Darryl Tapp
                                Posted by Charean Williams on November 28, 2017, 4:27 PM EST

Getty Images
                                The Buccaneers waived tight end Luke Stocker and defensive end Darryl Tapp on Tuesday. Tampa Bay announced no corresponding moves, opening two roster spots.

The Bucs drafted Stocker in the fourth round in 2011. Only Demar Dotson and Gerald McCoy have played in Tampa longer than Stocker had among active players. Stocker appeared in 90 games, with 57 starts, catching 52 passes for 400 yards and three touchdowns.

Stocker was inactive the past two games, with the Bucs playing rookie Antony Auclair instead.

Tapp, a second-round pick of the Seahawks in 2006, joined the Bucs on October 25. He played in three games, with one start, and made two tackles and one sack.

Tapp has played 166 NFL games, with 39 starts, and has 331 tackles and 29 sacks in his career.

The Bucs also announced they have cut cornerback David Rivers from the practice squad.
                                Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

Working...
                                X