Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NC St 3000
    A+M 3000
    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• $1000 Texas A&M
      $1000 Arizona State
      $200 West Virginia

Comment

• Wisconsin 4,700

Comment

• 5000 - Pack

5000 - Aggies

Comment

• 2000 - Wisconsin
            2000 - ASU

Comment

• NC State $2000
              West Virginia $2000

Comment

• michigan 1000
                yale 1000
                arizona st 1000
                texas a&M 1000

Comment

• UAB $2000
                  Yale $2000
                  NC State $1000
                  Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Texas A&M - $3000
                    Arizona State - $6500

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                      Week 12 Slate

ACC: Wake Forest -1.5 vs NC State
                      SEC: Ole Miss -2.5 vs Texas A&M
                      B1G: Wisconsin-7.5 vs Michigan
                      B12: West Virginia -3.5 vs Texas
                      P12: Arizona State -7.5 at Oregon State
                      G-5: Florida -10.5 vs UAB
                      WC: Yale -9.5 vs Harvard
                      Who the hell puts the home team first?

Jesus. I was picking based on home field advantage. I guess I should have paid attention.

Bastard!
                      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                        Who the hell puts the home team first?

Jesus. I was picking based on home field advantage. I guess I should have paid attention.

Bastard!

I put "@" or "at" for when the first listed team is the away team. I put "vs" or "versus" when the first team is the home team.

I changed this 10 weeks back, I believe. The reason is because non-gamblers were struggling with the mixed + and - lines posted.

By doing it this way, I was always able to list the line with the favorite first. For example "A&M -3.5 vs State Tech" (as opposed to State Tech +3.5 @ A&M).
                        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Another reason that it is a good thing that I don't gamble with real money...

Comment

• Well, yes, with real money you have to do a bit of research on your wagers - or should, anyway.

Nonetheless, apologies for the confusion.
                            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I'm just giving you some shit. It's not as if this matters.

Comment

• Heh. And I was giving you some shit for not even doing a cursory glance at the teams you wagered on, lol.

And when you see the OUTSTANDING prize package, you will realize that it did indeed matter!

Comment

Working...
                                X