Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Well, you may or may not recall my rant during the spring of '16 regarding the destruction of fully mature healthy trees being downed to prepare for a water line project along a 1 1/2 mile stretch of a major roadway here.

Well, the project has been completed as far as the destruction and digging and earlier this week trees have been delivered to be planted. They are working diligently to get as many of these into the ground before the weather makes it impossible.

Glad to see a nice volume of trees to replace. Probably will take a bit more than a decade for the trees to mature to the point that they are a formidable stand.
      I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Remember that well, MM. Great news.
        "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
          Well, you may or may not recall my rant during the spring of '16 regarding the destruction of fully mature healthy trees being downed to prepare for a water line project along a 1 1/2 mile stretch of a major roadway here.

Well, the project has been completed as far as the destruction and digging and earlier this week trees have been delivered to be planted. They are working diligently to get as many of these into the ground before the weather makes it impossible.

Glad to see a nice volume of trees to replace. Probably will take a bit more than a decade for the trees to mature to the point that they are a formidable stand.
          Just drove through that stretch of road on my way to an estate sale and I'm at the Bellacino's not far from your work la machining a turkey grinder.
          "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• For anyone that knows, alls good for now.

Go Lions!
              19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• good to hear

Comment

• Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• AAL Quintez Cephus
                    If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

• Good to hear and good to see you back, Gonz.
                      I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Good to hear Gonz.

GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Excellent news, Panoptes.
                          "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Great news, Gonz. Glad to hear it!
                            2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Glad to hear G.

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
                                For anyone that knows, alls good for now.

Go Lions!
                                Welcome back Pan man.
                                "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

Working...
                                X