Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I sure wish Ellenson could see some of those minutes
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• 10-3...Lets hope they can keep this up...ALmost dreading when leuer returns...he seems to be a negative.

Comment

• Lost a game, but may have gained a major piece. Luke Kennard really looking like a steal at the 12th pick.

Comment

• 11 points. 2 REBS and 1 STL in 13 mins

Not bad rook!
          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Ellenson just can't seem to get on the floor. At some point he's going to have to actually play again, right?
            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Combination of Tolliver playing the best ball of his career and Ellenson still being poor defensively.

Comment

• Yeah I get that but he hasn't played a single minute in forever. You never know what these guys will do until they get into games. Real games.
                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• They stopped the skid tonight.

Comment

• Drummond played a nice game and went 4-5 from the line. Keep it up young man
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Reggie and dre still make me nauseous every game with all the dumb shit they still do. They just seem to be redeeming themselves a little more often so far.

Comment

• Well, that wasn't pretty. Looks like the Cavaliers have bounced back and are going to impose their will on the conference real quick like.

Comment

• That was bad, we'll see what they do against the Celtics. The Pistons D played like they were in quicksand.

Comment

• The Pistons are still around? Who knew? Do they still play basketball or is this like a social get together?
                            Detroit Lions: Where futility is a lifestyle choice.

Comment

• They beat the top team in league by 10, basically led the whole way, in their house.
                              Last edited by The Oracle; November 27, 2017, 11:11 PM.

Comment

• Nice job by the Pistons tonight.

Hope they continue.

Tigers are going to suck and it's still 8 months until the Lions tease us with hopes for a new season.

Comment

Working...
                                X