No announcement yet.

Nebraska...not feeling Frosty anymore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Despite his alma mater, I have never been a Riley fan. Bama had him verbally hired years back. He had agreed on everything from his salary to how much budget he had for assistants and his wife told him "no" and he said he had to obey his wife's orders or whatever. I can't imagine...
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Yeah. I had hopes that he could come in and be the grownup and professional that we needed to settle things down post-Pelini. But he's weak, and frankly, just makes too many questionable decisions for somebody who has been coaching as long as he has. Or even for a year, frankly.

The lesson learned this time is that coaches either have the requisite intelligence and judgment to succeed or they don't, regardless of how many games they have coached. Bob Stoops v Howard Schellenbeger for instance. Hopefully soon...Frost v Riley.

Comment

• Did Moos hire Frost yet?
        Whatever...

Comment

• Yes
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Frost has taken the Huskers to the CFP already where he beat Bama 84-2. After the game, Frost dragged Saban's lifeless body to the 50-yard-line and ceremonially field dressed him like the first deer taken in season.
            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
              Frost has taken the Huskers to the CFP already where he beat Bama 84-2. After the game, Frost dragged Saban's lifeless body to the 50-yard-line and ceremonially field dressed him like the first deer taken in season.
              Cool...

Did he give a speech to the AP voters yet, if they would rather play Nebraska or the New England Patriots?
              Whatever...

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                After the game, Frost dragged Saban's lifeless body to the 50-yard-line and ceremonially field dressed him like the first deer taken in season.
                Legit LOL.

Comment

• heh
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Frost > Beatles > Jesus
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• This would crush a lot of fans if true...

[ame]https://twitter.com/damonbenning/status/930889340758183942[/ame]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Yea but why would Frost say anything that would lead people to believe he is leaving? Of course to UCF people, it sounds like Frost likes his current job. With UCF’s home attendance, they shouldn’t be surprised of anyone leaving their shit school.
                        Frost will probably go to Nebraska and UCF will go back to a non story program.

[ame]https://twitter.com/larsanderson71/status/931683340146696193[/ame]
                        AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Lars lives in Bham and teaches journalism at the University of Alabama, but he was born in Lincoln and still has strong ties to Nebraska (even named his son "Lincoln"). Anyway, I would be very surprised if he would make that kinda tweet and Frost wasn't already in the fold.

Please cornhuskers, before it's too late, keep Mike Riley.

Comment

• The lesser Bo would be welcomed back? Always won at least 9 games!

Comment

• Originally posted by WM Wolverine View Post
                              The lesser Bo would be welcomed back? Always won at least 9 games!
                              Those nine wins came against a soft schedule, and the losses were too often blowouts.

After this season's loss to Northern Appalachian State, Riley should have been fired on the spot. there is a good chance that with an interim coach at least the players may have been even moderately motivated.
                              Whatever...

Comment

• I'm not trying to troll or anything but is Nebraska that much of a step up from UCF. UCF is a big school. With Frost I get the coming home attraction so you might have him, but it easy to imagine Frost building a power there that is a perennially top 20 team.

Comment

Working...
                                X