Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spartan Football - Owned and Operated by the University of Michigan.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's so sad you know their songs...but not suprising...
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• It looks like in Lewerke Sparty has found themselves Conner Cook 2.0. They'd be lethal if they could block anyone in the run game.
      Last edited by Hannibal; November 7, 2017, 08:31 PM.

Comment

• He might end up being better than Cook or Cousins. The line will be able to run bock eventually but they are pretty young.

Comment

• He's damn good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
            It looks like in Lewerke Sparty has found themselves Conner Cook 2.0. They'd be lethal if they could block anyone in the run game.
            They have a young line, Allen is the only senior.

If im not mistaken State will be returning 10 of 11 offensive starters

Comment

• Sorry FL no Gus, Joe Davis, Brady Quinn.

Comment

• Dantonio's rain dances this week didn't work

Comment

• As much as I hate osu, I'm glad to see Sparty depantsed. While they've done a good job of eeking out wins against quality opponents, I would hate to see them represent the BIG in a primo post season bowl game of any kind. Let them join M in one of the lesser bowls where either team won't embarrass themselves.
                  Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• I am just happy to see them blown out. No justification needed. I hate dantonio waaay more than Urbs.

Comment

• That wasn't good, they shit themselves in the Shoe

Comment

• worst defeat ever for Dantonio. In two weeks Meyer and Dantonio suffer their worse career defeats.

Comment

• Maybe Michigan State was lucky against Penn State after all. <DUCKS>

Comment

• They were "lucky" that PSU was still suffering from PTSD.
                            I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Sparty loses to U-M even when they win. MSU Twitter fans calling for a boycott of Outback because they wish they could play in the Outback Bowl, I can't stop laughing

Comment

• It is at least the 4th time tbis has happened. I'll take the heads up wins, Michigan can beat off to going to the better bowl with the bestest coach of all time.

Comment

Working...
                                X