Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

At what point will all you assholes just believe.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still don't believe sorry

Comment

• This thread has to be dug out of the archives once a year. At least as a cautionary tale to all of the hopeful that will join.
      The only thing missing from that Marvin Jones touchdown reversal is that it wasn't a first round playoff game.

Comment

• Maybe next year we can believe.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
          Maybe next year we can believe.
          Clearly, our only hope is to keep playing the QB lottery and hope to hit the jackpot with a generational talent never before seen.

Because asking the Lions to actually find decent supporting talent is the UNreasonable expectation, dontcha know?
          Last edited by chemiclord; December 3, 2017, 05:00 PM.

Comment

• The only logical explanation is:
            I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
              Maybe next year we can believe.
              Nope, Mediocre Matty will still be behind center.

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
                Clearly, our only hope is to keep playing the QB lottery and hope to hit the jackpot with a generational talent never before seen.

Because asking the Lions to actually find decent supporting talent is the UNreasonable expectation, dontcha know?
                Yep, all they need to do is find 21 other superior players......should be simple

Comment

• What a dumn ass troll.
                  Attached Files
                  Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Originally posted by dsred View Post
                    This is the year. This is the year they have to step up and have that Baltimore end of the year run. They have the D for it.

There's no guarantee they'll get this chance again with Suh likely leaving. Grab that brass ring and SIEZE THE MOMENT.

Beat GB, get the number 2 seed and the first round bye. If other things happen the number one seed is waiting.

As the past has shown us, opportunities like this are hard to come by. No guarantees another will happen quickly. Make the stars align.

Show me.
                    Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                    Suh isn't leaving
                    Whoops.
                    Apathetic No More.

Comment

• Yeah that wasn't one of my best posts, when he renegotiated the third time I thought it ensured Suh would leave as a free agent.

Comment

• I guess you're not quite as big a deal around here as you thought...
                        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Hey man, I'm providing content. I'm an even bigger deal now.

Comment

• Ha!
                            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Still don't believe. Even less so now than ever.
                              Last edited by Lionsfan123; December 3, 2017, 08:12 PM.

Comment

• Seattle, NE, GB, and Pitt.

We will never win that consistently.

We won't even get a one off trip to the Super Bowl. Ever.

Time to just accept that.

Comment

Working...
                                X