No announcement yet.

Random Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CGVT & MM, both 100% agreed......., but the block of cheese on the noggin? I'm going to say you borrowed that just for the photograph, Chifaninpacktown.

And yes, when I make It to a forum game, I WILL be the total big pussy in the Lions head dress complete with whiskers. Might even have a Lions "onesie"on....., looks feckin Baltic at those tailgates.
    "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Nice!
      2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
        Hey Chifaninpacktown....., if some experiment was carried out whereby Paul Michael Glasers face and Robert De Niros face were mooshed together (I have no idea if mooshed is a word)...... The result would be you, dude.

But err...... lose that cheese on your head, ....., honestly mate, you look like a total dick with that on. Please tell us you don't wear that to games?

CGVT & MM, both 100% agreed......., but the block of cheese on the noggin? I'm going to say you borrowed that just for the photograph, Chifaninpacktown.
        Glaser and DeNiro eh? LOL haven't heard that one. (JOO talkin to me.....uh....Hutch?)

I don't do the cheese wedge anymore but used to, now I just wear it whenever the Packers beat the Bears so as to annoy my Bear fan colleagues. Unfortunately my plant closed in Elgin, IL, so I'm moving up to the WI area and will work out of one of those plants, so the cheesehead will be retired.

Originally posted by CGVT View Post
        Hey, don't be picking on my buddy. He can't help it. He is suffering from a terrible affliction. I doubt that there is a cure. Poor bastard.
        Ignorance is bliss! :D
        Last edited by PackFanInChiTown; January 6, 2014, 08:10 PM.

Comment

• I hate this global warming...
          AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• climate change
            Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Re: Random Thoughts

It changed all right, changed to freezing.
              "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• and they are saying it will be 15 degrees colder by next Monday. How lol.
                AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Suppose to be -10 next Monday morning.
                  GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• and up to a whole 3 on Tuesday
                    Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• How is the "polar vertex" different than the old fashioned Alberta clipper? Anyone know?
                      To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• 1/16/2014 6:00:00 PM

TWO ARCTIC AIR MASSES... Play Audio

The difference between an Alberta Clipper and a Polar Vortex is subtle. Both are incursions of an Arctic air mass into the continental United States. K-State climatologist Mary Knapp says both systems can bring extremely cold weather to the U.S.

Comment

• so to summarize the audio, they originate from different areas.

Comment

• Thanks T. Your Google fu is much appreciated!
                            To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Until this year I've never heard of the Polar Vortex, it sure doesn't like the Detroit area.

THe funny thing is the body adapts so quickly that days like 15 degrees feel nearly balmy.

Comment

• You've never heard of it because they've just recently made the name up. They have always happened......, for example, in Scotland, 1979, 1998 and 2010 were nightmare winters with several million inches of snow falling. They called it a "really nasty cold front from the Arctic" in 79 and 98. But some fanny in a weather centre decided to give it a new name and in 2010, it was a "Polar Vortex". My arse.
                                "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

Working...
                                X