X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RB Justin Forsett retires from NFL

ABC News

2 hours 43 minutes ago

Running back Justin Forsett announced his retirement Wednesday after nine seasons. Forsett played for six teams, but he achieved his most success with the Baltimore Ravens in 2014. On the website Sports Spectrum, Forsett reflected on how he overcame challenges to remain in the league for so long. ...
    19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Khaseem Greene indicted on weapons charges, waived by Chiefs

Posted by Curtis Crabtree on May 9, 2017, 11:47 PM EDT

Getty Images
      Linebacker Khaseem Greene was waived by the Kansas City Chiefs on Tuesday after being indicted on weapons charges in a New Jersey court.

According to Marisa Iati of NJ.com, surveillance video outside of Allstar Night Club in Elizabeth, N.J. showed Greene handing a gun to another individual outside the club on Dec. 2 before that man fired the weapon into a crowd of people.

That man, Jason C. Sanders, testified in a statement that he had been given the gun by Greene.

Greene is charged with unlawful possession of a weapon.

The Chiefs announced via their Twitter account Tuesday afternoon that Green had been placed on waivers.

Green has not appeared in a regular season game since 2014 with the Chicago Bears. He was a third round pick by the Bears in 2013 and appeared in 25 games with six starts over two seasons before being released in May, 2015. Greene has been on the roster of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Detroit Lions and Chiefs over the last three years without earning a spot on their regular season rosters.
      Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Joe Fauria is planning to attempt a comeback apparently:

[ame]https://twitter.com/BigJoeFauria/status/862711658816339969[/ame]
        Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• No love for Nate getting a big TV gig.

CBS Sports has finalized the desk for The NFL Today with the addition of former NFL wide receiver Nate Burleson. CBS Sports chairman Sean McManus announced the move Monday morning.

Burleson will contribute to The NFL Today along with James Brown, Bill Cowher, Boomer Esiason and Phil Simms, as well as working on That Other Pregame Show.
          2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Does anybody watch those shows any more?
            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Nah, but good for him that he's getting more chances. The guy does like to talk in front of a camera.

Comment

• Originally posted by LionsFanInJapan View Post
                Nah, but good for him that he's getting more chances. The guy does like to talk in front of a camera.
                I think he is pretty good, too. I guess somebody watches those shows, but I don't think they are that popular now. I may be wrong.
                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• The only one I could possibly watch (with NFL Gamepass) would be the NFL Network one, but I never bother to do it.

Comment

• I like Nate. Has never wavered on his love for the Lions and the metro Detroit area.
                    Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Yale Lary, Detroit Lions Hall of Fame safety, dead at 86

Comment

• O'HARA: REMEMBERING YALE LARY

Comment

• The player went to prison a tight end

he came out a wide receiver

Comment

• Wow, always seen the name Yale Lary, and knew he was somewhat great, but didn't realize anything close to that article about him.

What a complete player.

Comment

• GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Yup

Comment

Working...
                                X