Comment

• Originally posted by Islair View Post
          Or is 1+1=11? Damn I am so confused.

Are we going to the playoffs?
          No... 1+1+1=11.

Get it right.

Comment

• Originally posted by Islair View Post
            Ok now you are going too far. 1+1=4 is a true statement.

God what is wrong with you people?

Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
            1+1=10 you fucknuts.
            Originally posted by Islair View Post

Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
            No... 1+1+1=11.

Get it right.
            LMAO!!!!!
            I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Quote:
              Originally Posted by Islair

No... 1+1+1=11.

Get it right.
              you moran
              1+1+1=111
              Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                I don't know that at all. Show me the percentages.

Well while the wife was watching shows she watches that have piled up on the DVR i did some research on all the NFL teams WR's draft positions.
                The depth charts show 2 starters so thats all i checked.

Notice that the teams who don't have a round 1 pick will most likey be taking a WR in the first if they can. Also most of the teams who don't have a WR drafted in the first round have aquired WR's through FA'cy.

AFC............................................... ...........................................NFC
                Buf = 3rd and 7th .................................................. .....................Dal = 1st and Undrafted
                Mia = 4th and undrafted .................................................. ............NYG = 1st and Undrafted
                NE = 2nd and 4th .................................................. .....................Phi = 1st and 4th
                Jet = 2nd and 3rd .................................................. .....................Was = 1st and 6th
                Bal = 2nd and 2nd .................................................. ....................Chi = 1st and 2nd
                Cin = 1st and 3rd .................................................. .....................Det = 1st and 2nd
                Clev = 2nd and 2nd .................................................. ..................GB = 2nd and 2nd
                Pit = 3rd and 6th .................................................. ......................Min = 2nd and 4th
                Hou = 1st and 7th .................................................. ....................Atl = 1st and 1st
                Ind = 1st and 2nd .................................................. .....................Car = 3rd and 3rd
                Jac = 1st and 4th .................................................. .....................NO = 2nd and a 7th
                Ten = 1st and 1st .................................................. .....................TB = 1st and 4th
                Den = 1st and 5th .................................................. .....................Stl = 6th and Undrafted
                KC = 1st and 1st .................................................. .......................SF = 1st and 1st
                Oak = 1st and 5th .................................................. .....................Sea = 2nd and 2nd
                SD = 1st and Undrafted .................................................. ..............Ari = 1st and 1st
                Last edited by Rebelyankee; December 8, 2012, 01:05 PM.
                Life of a Lions fan, hope and shattered dreams !!! 8-)

Comment

• Originally posted by Rebelyankee View Post
                  Come on man you know what a lame point this is the percentages of WR's making teams and being a Welker type after never having been drafted are extremely low. probably 90% of all WR's starting in the league were drafted and probably at least 50% of those were drafted by the 3rd round.

So i feel pretty good about this statement. ;-)
                  Life of a Lions fan, hope and shattered dreams !!! 8-)

Comment

Attached Files
                    AAL 2013: Joseph Fauria

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
                      1+1=10 you fucknuts.
                      This one is actually true.

Comment

• Originally posted by LightninBoy View Post
                        This one is actually true.

I know... it's genius :-D
                        The only logical explanation is:
                        I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

• Bucs poised to sever ties with Wright.

By Mike Florio January 5, 2013, 5:45 AM EST Bucs are poised to sever ties with Eric Wright

When Buccaneers cornerback Eric Wright recently returned from a suspension and faced a fairly aggressive grilling from the local media without a lifeline from the team’s P.R. department, the speculation commenced that the Bucs have decided to move on from one of the three prized members of their free-agent class of 2012.

Earlier this week, the folks at PewterReport.com said that, indeed, Wright likely will be cut before the Bucs launch their offseason workout sessions in April.

And the Bucs can do it while also saving $7.75 million. Before Wright’s four-game suspension for violating the league’s policy regarding performance-enhancing drugs (reportedly, amphetamines contained in Adderall), Wright’s 2013 salary of $7.75 million for next season was fully guaranteed. The suspension, we’ve confirmed, voids the guarantee completely.

Of course, the guarantee could become guaranteed again if Wright shows up for offseason workouts and, for example, drops a weight on his foot or pops an Achilles while running at the practice facility. That’s why it’ll be important to cut him before he has the ability to show up and work out, in any way.

Wright already lost $1.7 million during his suspension.

But it was more than the suspension that apparently is driving the Bucs to move on. Wright had some sort of illness during the 2012 offseason, which impacted his ability to prepare for his first season with the team. Then, he was arrested for suspicion of DUI; even though the charges were dropped, it raised more suspicions about whether the Bucs did the right thing.Now, thanks to the term nullifying the guarantee, the Bucs are able to walk away, with only (only?) $5.54 million invested in Wright.The separate question is whether they do him a favor and cut him before the free-agency market opens in March, or whether they try to trade him. As to the latter possibility, we can’t imagine anyone agreeing to pay him $7.75 million in 2013.
                          When Buccaneers cornerback Eric Wright recently returned from a suspension and faced a fairly aggressive grilling from the local media without a lifeline from the team's P.R. department, the speculation commenced that the Bucs have decided to move on from one of the three prized members of their…

Comment

• has their been any mention in this thread that Millen draft pick Cory Redding is starting for a playoff team (Colts)?

jes saying.

I'm going to the 2013 NFL Player assignment meeting with my 'hire millen' sign at the ready.
                            Forever One!

Comment

• Or Shaun Cody for that matter?

Comment

• Julius Peterson is still spending the $15 million Mayhew paid him for those 5.5 sacks.........

I just realized I don't give Mildew enough credit for that great trade
                                The only logical explanation is:
                                I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

Working...
                                X