No announcement yet.

New Members - Welcome! Check in here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Google search pulled up a thread in which Frank posted an address back in '05. It looks like it may match up with a pizza place in his hometown. Another search shows a different address that might be his current address.

If we get seriously worried about him then I, or maybe Pizza Boy, can drop by and make sure he is ok.

Comment

• Thanks, Bimmer. Hopefully, that won't be needed. He's done this every off season that I can remember. And his last login date here was earlier this month.
      #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Cool Bim.

And his last login date here was earlier this month.
        That makes me feel better. When I saw his last post was February 7 and then he didn't run brackets like he usually does I got worried. I'm sure I'm overreacting.
        "And I'm a million different people from one day to the next..."

Comment

• You just don't get this in the UK. I'm sure Dean can back me up on that one. No one gives a flying monkeys right testicle in the UK about fellow forum members. I find all this absolutely fantastic. You guys REALLY care and look out for one another. Well done, that's what this world is lacking.

And FRANK......., get replying to these guys, they're worried sick!
          "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• We're family Marko.

GO LIONS "11" !
            GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• And Marko, try not to go missing. It puts a whole new meaning on "dropping by" to check on you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                You just don't get this in the UK. I'm sure Dean can back me up on that one. No one gives a flying monkeys right testicle in the UK about fellow forum members. I find all this absolutely fantastic. You guys REALLY care and look out for one another. Well done, that's what this world is lacking.

And FRANK......., get replying to these guys, they're worried sick!
                I don't see many forums that are like this TBH, but in the UK a lot of forums just become tiresome because of bickering etc.

I think this forum is fairly unique, I'm sure if either of us went to a game there, that we'd feel more than welcome.

How many Dominoes are there in Tennessee?? I remember Frank does do the brackets (not that I get involved!), so it is a little worrying.
                AAL Quintez Cephus
                If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

• I just had to have a wee ironic laugh to myself there Dean......, I have no doubts whatsoever that we'd be made more that welcome by the people of this forum to a Detroit game....., but there are other topics saying it's the 4th murderous city in the USA!! hehehe!! Apologies......., I have no idea why I find that funny.

Franky boy......, you better have a shit hot excuse when you sign back in boyo!
                  "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• The major sports entertainment areas are very well patrolled. That said, there are quite a few areas you wouldn't last long (nor would I).
                    Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• "I think this forum is fairly unique, I'm sure if either of us went to a game there, that we'd feel more than welcome."
                      --------------------------Oh Ya. When can we expect you two?

GO LIONS "11" !
                      GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by DanO View Post
                        "I think this forum is fairly unique, I'm sure if either of us went to a game there, that we'd feel more than welcome."
                        --------------------------Oh Ya. When can we expect you two?

GO LIONS "11" !
                        Not long 'til the lottery win now DanO, not long.
                        AAL Quintez Cephus
                        If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

• Speaking of, maybe Frank won a big pot of money playing poker and ran off to the islands and lost his smart phone in the ocean. Or sand. Or on the golf course.
                          "And I'm a million different people from one day to the next..."

Comment

• Originally posted by DeanUK View Post
                            I don't see many forums that are like this TBH, but in the UK a lot of forums just become tiresome because of bickering etc.

I think this forum is fairly unique, I'm sure if either of us went to a game there, that we'd feel more than welcome.

How many Dominoes are there in Tennessee?? I remember Frank does do the brackets (not that I get involved!), so it is a little worrying.
                            Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                            I just had to have a wee ironic laugh to myself there Dean......, I have no doubts whatsoever that we'd be made more that welcome by the people of this forum to a Detroit game....., but there are other topics saying it's the 4th murderous city in the USA!! hehehe!! Apologies......., I have no idea why I find that funny.

Franky boy......, you better have a shit hot excuse when you sign back in boyo!
                            We would find a way to make it an experience you would never forget.

........not to worry about the murder rate though, thugs like to pray on the helpless, helpless we are not.
                            I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Speaking of forum members that disappear....Sharkbait and Angel Eyes have closed their facebook accounts. So if anyone would be kind enough to drop Shark's email address on me, that would be great.
                              AAL:to be determined

2011 NFL Draft Wish List:

1. Patrick Peterson Cornerback LSU
                              2. Mark Herzlich Outside Linebacker Boston College
                              3. John Moffitt Center Wisconsin
                              4. Steve Schilling Guard Michigan
                              5. Jeremy Kerley Wide Receiver TCU
                              6. Carl Johnson Tackle Florida
                              7. Johnny Patrick Cornerback Louisville

Comment

• Welcome to all of you aspiring amateur hacks.

If nothing else, you have picked TBDLFOTN to keep informed about the Lions on.
                                19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

Working...
                                X