New Members - Welcome! Check in here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In the new members thread?

No new members are likely because the NFL is going through a melt down.

Gonz?

He is still here but he has a much more rewarding entity to address which is his family.

He will be back, but new members will not come in until a game is played and Lions play well.
    I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• You don't have to be cryptic with me, Mark. What's up? I just used this thread because that's where I know I've seen him post semi-recently.
      ------------
      <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew View Post
        You don't have to be cryptic with me, Mark. What's up? I just used this thread because that's where I know I've seen him post semi-recently.
        Not trying to be cryptic.

Gonz is still reading but there is nothing to post .

His second team did well and went to the playoffs but, even though he will not admit it now, his first team is still the Lions.

He will be back in the proper thread but I am guessing that family is more important than posting right now.

Besides, because of the current situation of the NFL, there are not a lot of encouraging reasons to post..
        I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Tales of the Cryptic.

GO LIONS "11" !
          GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• lol

Comment

• I emailed with G about a month ago. He's been busy traveling with work and family. He seemed good.
              "And I'm a million different people from one day to the next..."

Comment

• Anyone know what's up with Frank Van Dusen? He hasn't posted in awhile.

Comment

• I don't, but wasn't worrying because he usually disappears in the off season. Maybe I should email him...
                  #birdsarentreal

Comment

• He hasn't responded to my email. Which may not really mean anything. I know he's busy with school and stuff.

But, still. Anyone have his cell #?
                    #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Here is his blog, not written on since late December.

Pizza Delivery -- Detroit Lions fan -- Michigan State University --

Im not seeing an email address on the site, but I might be missing it.

Was thinking that it might be a different address than he registered with.
                      AAL:to be determined

2011 NFL Draft Wish List:

1. Patrick Peterson Cornerback LSU
                      2. Mark Herzlich Outside Linebacker Boston College
                      3. John Moffitt Center Wisconsin
                      4. Steve Schilling Guard Michigan
                      5. Jeremy Kerley Wide Receiver TCU
                      6. Carl Johnson Tackle Florida
                      7. Johnny Patrick Cornerback Louisville

Comment

• I'm worried about him. I'm sure CGVT or DanO must have his number.

Anyone friends with him on Facebook?

Comment

• I don't have his number. Maybe Pizza Boy knows something?

edit: I sent PB an e-mail.
                          Last edited by CGVT; March 25, 2011, 09:00 PM.
                          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• I just looked at my spreadsheet for the Forum Game and I don't have a # for Frank.

GO LIONS "11" !
                            GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Thanks for checking. Maybe the email to Pizza Boy will yield results.

Comment

• No answer yet.
                                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Working...
                                X