No announcement yet.

New Members - Welcome! Check in here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I feel weird welcoming a guy who's been on the forums more than three years longer than I have, but welcome! ;)
    2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Welcome dustdog!

My parents live in LHC and I am planning on visiting them in early November. Maybe we can get together for a beer when I fly out there?
      I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Welcome Dawg!
        "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• Hey dustdog! Good to see you. Didn't you play in the FF league one year?
          To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• thanks for the welcoming, its nice to hear from all of you. im still getting used to replying to posts being that i was always was just a reader, so be gentle its my first time. yeah ive been taking my time to get more involved but its better late than never right

malto, make sure you let me know when you'll be in havasu i'll definitely have a beer or two with you. if your around for a lions game we will have to do that too.

what about you gonz you ever make it out to havasu? this place is crawling with those damn OC people and there 100k dollar boats.

SLF, I remember almost playing one year but i think i missed the draft or something. looking to get in a couple this year. I play in a couple big money ones around here that ive been a comisioner and playing in for around fifteen years now.

Comment

• dustdog,

I haven't been back to Lk Hav in a couple years but I do have one aunt, one cousin (my age) and an Uncle on my dads side that all have 2nd or primary homes there.

I will look you up if and when I roll (troll) through again.

Btw, watch out for my OC family members in their expensive big boats. ;)
              19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Welcome dustdog.

GO LIONS "10" !!!!!!!!!!
                GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Dust -welcome aboard, glad to have you
                  If you keep shootin, you can turn any piece of meat into burger

Comment

• First post!

I am an engineering student at Michigan State graduating in the fall, and a lifelong Lions fan. My father raised me to be better than a fairweather fan, so I have stood strong through the last 10 years, but with the offensive core we have now there is nowhere to go but up!

I am excited to discuss many football topics with you folks throughout the season, and may be interested in joining that pick 'em game involving blowout games and "my" games. very cool premise.
                    AAL - Nate Burleson = CJ's new best friend!

Comment

• Welcome, Sparty. Hope you're right about going up!!
                      #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Welcome to the board. Sparty On!
                        Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Welcome Sparty!

Comment

• I can't even explain how awesome that Avatar is LFIJ

Comment

• Sparty,

The question is, do you see a woman's ass on the sand or a big wave with a Lions logo? And don't give me too much credit, because I made it in about 20 minutes in photoshop.

Comment

• Haha didn't even notice the ass aspect, I strictly meant the wave/logo and SUH-NAMI

Comment

Working...
                                X