No announcement yet.

New Members - Welcome! Check in here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by Tony G View Post

LOL!

Okay, that really did make me laugh.

AAL: A'Shawn Robinson

Comment

• Another successful squirrel-jack of a thread!

Comment

• Cardinals get World Series rings

Updated: April 14, 2012, 9:47 PM ET
                  ESPN.com news services

The St. Louis Cardinals have immortalized the "rally squirrel" in 14 karat white gold.

The Cardinals' World Series rings feature 103 round diamonds and one "rally squirrel."

The Cardinals received their World Series rings before Saturday's game, and each ring includes the player's name, number and the years of the Cardinals' 10 previous championships.
                  They also include a tiny squirrel running across home plate.
                  In Game 4 of last year's NL Division Series, a squirrel darted across home plate during Skip Schumaker's at-bat -- and the Busch Stadium crowd went wild.
                  Cardinals fans adopted the critter's image throughout the playoffs, when it was seen on T-shirts, memorabilia and images on stadium screens.
                  Earlier this year, a short-printed variant of Schumaker's Topps baseball card focused on the squirrel.
                  The rings, designed and produced by Jostens, feature faceted rubies, a 14 karat yellow gold frame and 103 round diamonds.
                  The underside lists the three playoff series scores and the words "Happy Flight," the Cardinals' clubhouse rallying cry last season.
                  "We are excited to present the 2011 team with their rings," owner Bill DeWitt III said in a statement. "We worked hard to design a ring that would tell the epic story of 2011, and also pay tribute to the great history of the franchise."
                  Last edited by Tony G; April 15, 2012, 06:35 AM.
                  Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• You can say that again... and again and again and again.
                    Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• wow! I don't know how that triple posted. I'll clean it up
                      Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• You think I'm joking noobs?

Bring Lions news/info back here.

This place needs to be an aggregator. Got it?

I'm a tired old poster who just wants the new blood to help keep the inhabitants more current.

In other words, this place is slipping.

Bring.......Lions.....news.....back.....here.
                        19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• I'm a tired lazy old poster who just wants the new blood to help keep the inhabitants more current.
                          FIFY

Comment

• I've posted more Lions News over the years than you have posts here.

In your defense, you do post a lot of Lions news. Which is appreciated. The other noobs need to follow your partial lead..
                            19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• SloMo, where'd you go?
                              I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• I've posted more Lions News over the years than you have posts here.
                                Hmm I've got 1/6th the number of posts you do. The odds of one out of six of your posts being actual Lions news instead of your opinion or other rantings are probably less than 50/50

Comment

Working...
                                X